[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Regarding Melontonin I think she also made a case on Queen in Death Note game based on tinfoil and she was scum in that game.

I don't know whether to feel bad for her or not if she got scum role 4 times in a row.

This is big news.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
You've been hesistant all game, almost everything you posted was CWAC (repeating with others say, voting for someone without having reason but rather following other players votes ... )
If you mean the Cinera vote then I wasn't following anyone. I already questioned him early this day phase.

see this one, you were the only one suggesting Cin has scummates, even though you weren't the one who build the case on him ... all other players just took a step back to figure out excatly what type of scum Cin is ... I see this as an attempt to put more pressure to convey town for cinera lynch although this early in DP1.
Yea, I didn't build the case on him. But that doesn't mean I can't add my thoughts. lol

CWAC again, here, you state the obvious, maybe hoping to let town think you have town vibes coming out of you ... you also state that you don't think beta is scum, none of us think that, we said beta acts scummy regardless of his alignment but we didn't say he might not be scum, you, on the contrary seem to be safe with suggesting beta is not scum.
I was saying that based on his meta. He doesn't act like this when he is scum. And I already explained this earlier.

also, NW is always an alternative (since JDB seemed legitimite town and town would trust him right?) in case the Cin lynch didn't go as planned ... I mean, what's better than mislynching a townie and blaming an already strong looking townie for the mislynch?
That case with Neutral was a misunderstanding from my site. I don't sus him since that got solved.

Pushing for cinera lynch the third time, although people already know cin is scum, an indie, but town wants to take mafia D1, any mafia would want to end the day when town catches an indie ... because if they sus a townie ... mafia will be joining in the wagon ... if they caught mafia, his scummates will try to diverge attention from far away ... but an indie is a golden chance for mafia to earn town cred AND keep a low profile .... I think this is why you are trying so hard for the Cinera lynch, even more than the people who caught his slip.
Because in some cases a neutral player could be more harmful.

never have I seen you give reads or susing anyone or giving any bold statements ... except for NW who you made a quick retreat from when his argument with jew was finalized as "Language barrier"
I'm still fairly a new player so I won't be giving some big reads like others do. And I already explained the Neutral thing. Read.

You like people to think YOU ARE NOT SURE and YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING ANOTHER PLAYER IS DOING
Because I'm not sure. lol I never really do much on D1

You tried to pocket NAT, even though we are not sure if she's town or not, Nat's always like this, you should know better.
Nah, I didn't try to pocket her. I never said anything directly to her in this phase. I just agreed on the same thing as she did. Other than that, nothing.

your opening post was to urge people to participate ... although put in the form of "why did people choose this time when they are not here?"
The game already started. No one was here except me. What should have I done??

you knew beta is a low lying fruit, so you went for cin, a low lying 3rd.
Beta is town imo. Why would I go for a town?

I think you are scum, I think you have some newbies in your team, and I think that's why you want to end this as quick as possible.
The write up is fake imo. If it wasn't then why would the day phase still go on?

Hmm Time Stop is definitely Rolo's power. His geass literally stops time. If it's real it means a couple of things. Rolo is scum and likes where the votes are, in that case on Cinera. Scum was getting worried about other scum. Cinera was the leading wagon with 4 votes, and then we had 3 players with 2 votes if I am not mistaken, Tris, Drago, and Marimo respectively. Suspicion was rising on Drago and Marimo so one of the two could be scum. I am more likely to believe it's Marimo tbh.

What I didn't like from the reactions to it are Melon's tinfoil on Drago. The problem isn't thinking that a scum activated the ability to protect another scum, my problem here is that Mel focused on Drago and discarded Marimo completely.
She mentioned both of them here

But then just moved on to sus Drago

My problem is that she discarded Marimo all together and he was her prime suspect earlier and the person who she wants to lynch aside from Cinera

Then her tinfoil on @Queen

I say tinfoil because knowing the series and the abilities is something you can do with a click for a second. Appearing when the write up comes is not really something to sus people for.

I'd also like to move on to Natalija's gut read but I am heading to work and tbh I don't really understand it. I am sus because I made a case on Marimo who I think is scum, but Natalija also thinks he's scum, but I am scum for thinking that. :nicagesmile:
Regarding Melontonin I think she also made a case on Queen in Death Note game based on tinfoil and she was scum in that game.

I don't know whether to feel bad for her or not if she got scum role 4 times in a row.

This is big news.
check the way she left the discussion after accusing me
Not gonna rule out that possibility, no. Depends on what others think of this.
does it seems like genuine scum hunting?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Dragomir

About the Marimo/Mel thing

He was a potential lynch earlier because he said that newbies can't be scum which we all know is not true. Earlier Mel was defending Marimo since going after new players would have been a weak move from our side. But now she is okay with his lynch which comes off kinda sus to me.

N

NeutralWatcher

check the way she left the discussion after accusing me

does it seems like genuine scum hunting?
Yeah she said depends on what other players think of you making this fake write up, she would say you're scum or not. Kinda suspicious.

Why don't you vote Melontonin if she's suspicious?

Lynching mafia is better than lynching independent. I think I saw you said that Cinera's lynch is safer but there's a big chance that he would flip independent imo.

Melontonin lynch also would tell Cinera's alignment since Melontonin defended him.

This is big news.

D

Dragomir

(nat asked who else would like to lynch)
Well, if she was asked then how is her answer a point that can be used against her?

the final straw is trying to build a case against me using the fake write up clearly made with the purpose of confusing town
I don't really see the issue with that. I see where the suspicion came from. You came online when the fake write-up went up, right? There is convenient timing involved there so it's easy to associate the write-up with you. It being used to confuse town doesn't change the idea that you can be the creator of it. Not saying that you are.

then she just quits the discussion giving this diplomatic answer
What's scummy about it? Did you expect her to keep on going with her tinfoil? As for as I can see she's still suspecting you but just waiting for some more input from other players. No problem there in my eyes.

@Dragomir melon voted cinera but she doesn't want him to get lynched, can you see it too?
No, I don't. I fail to see how any of the points you mentioned here relate to Cinera in any shape or form. I don't mean to defend Mel real hard here but this case just doesn't make any sense to me. From what I can see, she was suspecting others and trying to scum hunt. How does that show any worrying over Cinera's lynch or shows that she doesn't want him lynched?

Lynching mafia is better than lynching independent. I think I saw you said that Cinera's lynch is safer but there's a big chance that he would flip independent imo.
unless we are 90% or above solid on another scum (mafia tbe), we are lynching Cinera this DP.
I'm not talking about him because i don't want scum to feel safe by letting everyone conclude town will call it a day after Cinera was caught .... :bignews::bignews::bignews:

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir

About the Marimo/Mel thing

He was a potential lynch earlier because he said that newbies can't be scum which we all know is not true. Earlier Mel was defending Marimo since going after new players would have been a weak move from our side. But now she is okay with his lynch which comes off kinda sus to me.
Did you read into her reasoning for her change in mind on Marimo or did she not provide any?

Status
Not open for further replies.