[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Hey, @Tris are your current reads the same as before or did anything change?
I'm not sussing Neutral anymore

Because there was some misunderstanding with this Nat stuff

But I liked the case on Marimo

And Mel is acting kinda strange imo

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Why so?

Interesting take. Talk to me on this on.
I'll later explain the Marimo thing. In an hour or two.

Mel is just a hunch. She feels off to me.

Tris why so hesistant this Game? finally got the scum role you wanted and you don't want to say bold statements that might expose you?
I don't think I'm hesitant lol

Why would you say that?

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
@Dragomir I'm not feeling like playing right now. That's why. Just give me an hour.

How do you know Cinera isn't a survivor who is pro town as Jew was last game? I personally don't think that Cinera is a good lynch choice.
Ok so this alignment exists.
I'm 100% sure cinera is indie, but I wanted to know if he was harmful at all.
I think I'll be moving my vote to Cinera at the end of dayphase.
she voted cinera but then...

If we forget Cinera I am down for a Marimo lynch.
(nat asked who else would like to lynch)
@Natalija suspicion has been on Cinera the entire time but Marimo has been climbing up for obvious reasons.
Then Dragomir... :sus:
the final straw is trying to build a case against me using the fake write up clearly made with the purpose of confusing town
Did you write this fake write-up Queen
Is this scumqueen game
:goatasure:
then she just quits the discussion giving this diplomatic answer
Not gonna rule out that possibility, no. Depends on what others think of this.
@Dragomir melon voted cinera but she doesn't want him to get lynched, can you see it too?

N

NeutralWatcher

So it's either Melontonin or Cinera.

If Melontonin flips mafia then Cinera might be mafia too and Ciner might play dumb he didn't know which faction in the game.

If Cinera flips mafia then Melontonin might be mafia too but if Cinera flips independent what does that tell about Melontonin?

This is big news.

So it's either Melontonin or Cinera.

If Melontonin flips mafia then Cinera might be mafia too and Ciner might play dumb he didn't know which faction in the game.

If Cinera flips mafia then Melontonin might be mafia too but if Cinera flips independent what does that tell about Melontonin?

This is big news.
if cinera flips survivor and there is nothing weird about this role (doubt it) then my theory should be discarded
that's why i'm voting cinera instead of melon, it's a safer choice

I don't think I'm hesitant lol

Why would you say that?
You've been hesistant all game, almost everything you posted was CWAC (repeating with others say, voting for someone without having reason but rather following other players votes ... )

Though I think that either Gianfi or Sera might be Cin's scummate if we consider Cin to be scum. And maybe Fuji too since he left him out when he questioned why Sera and Gianfi might be mafia. So, he might have mixed this up a little.

I haven't noticed anything weird about Drago's posts though
see this one, you were the only one suggesting Cin has scummates, even though you weren't the one who build the case on him ... all other players just took a step back to figure out excatly what type of scum Cin is ... I see this as an attempt to put more pressure to convey town for cinera lynch although this early in DP1.

I think Beta is town this time. He trying to lead the town with this Drago lynch. He doesnโ€™t really do that when he is scum.

And he always acts scummy no matter his alignment. lol
CWAC again, here, you state the obvious, maybe hoping to let town think you have town vibes coming out of you ... you also state that you don't think beta is scum, none of us think that, we said beta acts scummy regardless of his alignment but we didn't say he might not be scum, you, on the contrary seem to be safe with suggesting beta is not scum.

I think we should lynch Cinera He is kinda sus to me with all these survivor stuff

And now Neutral because of this Nat stuff
Going for the easy target again, Cinera ... better to lynch a third and call it a day than to investigate other possible scum and end up slaying mafia ... right?

also, NW is always an alternative (since JDB seemed legitimite town and town would trust him right?) in case the Cin lynch didn't go as planned ... I mean, what's better than mislynching a townie and blaming an already strong looking townie for the mislynch?

I might misunderstand what a survivor is then

They win if they survive till the end right? Shouldn't we lynch them since they are a third party?
Pushing for cinera lynch the third time, although people already know cin is scum, an indie, but town wants to take mafia D1, any mafia would want to end the day when town catches an indie ... because if they sus a townie ... mafia will be joining in the wagon ... if they caught mafia, his scummates will try to diverge attention from far away ... but an indie is a golden chance for mafia to earn town cred AND keep a low profile .... I think this is why you are trying so hard for the Cinera lynch, even more than the people who caught his slip.

What do I need to explain? The only thing I can say is that I agree with Nat on Cinera being scum. That's all.
"I agree because X said so" see the pattern?
trying to pocket people is also a scum sign.

as summary:
  • You used CWAC a lot.
  • most of your posts are after the cin incident, what's even more interesting, 90% of them are just saying lynch Cin, an obvious scum.
  • never have I seen you give reads or susing anyone or giving any bold statements ... except for NW who you made a quick retreat from when his argument with jew was finalized as "Language barrier"
  • You like people to think YOU ARE NOT SURE and YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING ANOTHER PLAYER IS DOING, probably in an attempt to keep a low profile and not get questioned .... a scummy thing to do IMO.
  • You tried to pocket NAT, even though we are not sure if she's town or not, Nat's always like this, you should know better.
  • your opening post was to urge people to participate ... although put in the form of "why did people choose this time when they are not here?"
  • you knew beta is a low lying fruit, so you went for cin, a low lying 3rd.

I think you are scum, I think you have some newbies in your team, and I think that's why you want to end this as quick as possible.
Post automatically merged:

forgot this again :bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hmm Time Stop is definitely Rolo's power. His geass literally stops time. If it's real it means a couple of things. Rolo is scum and likes where the votes are, in that case on Cinera. Scum was getting worried about other scum. Cinera was the leading wagon with 4 votes, and then we had 3 players with 2 votes if I am not mistaken, Tris, Drago, and Marimo respectively. Suspicion was rising on Drago and Marimo so one of the two could be scum. I am more likely to believe it's Marimo tbh.

What I didn't like from the reactions to it are Melon's tinfoil on Drago. The problem isn't thinking that a scum activated the ability to protect another scum, my problem here is that Mel focused on Drago and discarded Marimo completely.
She mentioned both of them here

@Natalija suspicion has been on Cinera the entire time but Marimo has been climbing up for obvious reasons.
Then Dragomir... :sus:
But then just moved on to sus Drago
No one wanted to lynch Drago that's true, however sus on him started to rise. Neutral was sussing him for his meta, Jew admitted the quality of his posts are not that great and not really aligned with his usual town self. Maybe Drago's friend wanted to try to fool people into thinking the dayphase is over because maybe they knew he wouldn't be able to defend himself properly? IDK this is starting to get wild and tinfoily, but this is why I think it's possible that a scum friend of Drago's wanted to lock the votes.
But maybe they are against a Dragomir lynch. I don't believe Drago activated this, but a buddy of his, maybe.
My problem is that she discarded Marimo all together and he was her prime suspect earlier and the person who she wants to lynch aside from Cinera

If we forget Cinera I am down for a Marimo lynch.
Then her tinfoil on @Queen
Did you write this fake write-up Queen
Is this scumqueen game
:goatasure:
- knowledge of the series
- appears when fake write-up comes
Along with the fact that the timing is too perfect and that you're convinced the write-up is real, that's why I think it was you.
I say tinfoil because knowing the series and the abilities is something you can do with a click for a second. Appearing when the write up comes is not really something to sus people for.

I'd also like to move on to Natalija's gut read but I am heading to work and tbh I don't really understand it. I am sus because I made a case on Marimo who I think is scum, but Natalija also thinks he's scum, but I am scum for thinking that. :nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.