[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's a great tactic. :smithnie: because they have the power to change lynch

And it wasn't an original thought from Light. Drago suspected Marimo first. It is easy to wagon on it afterwards. That is how good mafia players play.
It wasn’t an original thought for me either, in that case. I responded before AND with a different sort of proof than Light; so I’m either scum in your eyes because of the way I’m playing - which is sniffing out other scum - or I have to be town based on your own read of another player who I helped explain, but it can’t be both way. You seem to be caught in the middle of a lot of thoughts if this makes sense to you.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Anyway, since this is a bastard game I'm not too sure what will happen if I have the most votes. Even if it's not a full one, I'm still feeling odd about what's going to happen next.

@Noctis you asked me to say I am town, but you don't seem to have changed your mind about me. Can you just give a few words about this.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Just a question. Would it be possible mafia says it's not based on reads when mafia wants to lynch specific town to gain support from other players and after that specific player flips town, that mafia would say that his/her result was framed?
Oh yeah that's definitely possible. But Lanji hasn't mentioned once that his result might have been framed, and he's aware of that possibility. A scum would not be this confident. Worse case he's indie.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just a question. Would it be possible mafia says it's not based on reads when mafia wants to lynch specific town to gain support from other players and after that specific player flips town, that mafia would say that his/her result was framed?
This seems VERY galaxy brain to me. If LC is wrong on Nat, he either dies tonight or gets lynched tomorrow. How could scum benefit from such a blatant lie like framing after this much certainty?

It wasn’t an original thought for me either, in that case. I responded before AND with a different sort of proof than Light; so I’m either scum in your eyes because of the way I’m playing - which is sniffing out other scum - or I have to be town based on your own read of another player who I helped explain, but it can’t be both way. You seem to be caught in the middle of a lot of thoughts if this makes sense to you.
No, no. I have been pushing her all day yesterday. And I haven't changed my mind on Light. You know how stubborn I am about scum. It's her and Marimo 100%.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyway, since this is a bastard game I'm not too sure what will happen if I have the most votes. Even if it's not a full one, I'm still feeling odd about what's going to happen next.
What do you mean by this?

Also I'd keep a close eye on NW as well. Lanji seems completely sure of his result. NW popping in to ask a 'harmless' question to try to discredit Lanji seems off to me. Anyhow it seems Nat's lynch will tell us a lot.

N

Noctis

I'm confident that Melon is anti town. I think she's doing a great job. As a scum, of course.

Not a single proper useful deduction has been submitted by her following the amazingly high queries she's asked, and we're on DP2 now, it's all buried under the new discussions that rise up with every incident, she avoids the spotlight that way. I can say that because I've noticed it then and I'm noticing it now with a little more cautiousness.

Something that's worthwhile to mention here is that none of the people who have been, more or less, interrogated by her on DP1 didn't even make it to her scum list which redeems all his investigations useless. I'd say she's playing it safer and would use it to validate her innocence this way for many phases to come.

Her scum reads are the mostly people who are agreed on by the majority as Nat, cinera

Now please proceed to say this her every question is meaningless and there is not a single strong stance in her part, she doesn't seems to have enthusiasm to find a scum and I will say it she's leading town in the garbage, my mind has been settled this DP, so there's no need to even argue with me over it, and a confident claim for someone i conder a town is more than i need to solidify it. I've waited long enough to my finalize my judgement over melon, and I will make full use of them to track her partners. Sorry that you were let off on DP1, but it was not totally in vain, so please die now, Melon.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
For me, it was attacking Drago all day long and defending Final. Since you don’t see those actions the same way I do, you probably won’t care for this logic either
Fair enough. I haven't read those posts myself, but in my reread I'll pay attention to it.

@Cinera I explained it last dp but since you prob won't have time to read it: im convinced you're indie (from you saying you got warned by hosts) and probability of indies being pro-town are super low from the ppl that watched CG.
I am more worried about being Lynched than being Night Killed. So I'm helping Town so I wouldn't get Lynched and can fulfill my wincon.

I will really like to know explained answer why you think cinera is indie
It's this post of mine:
If I understand you right, your claim is that a Town player would know which faction is Town and would suggest only one faction as Scum. However, that also applies to Scum players. Scum players know the faction that they belong to is Scum, and for the two factions I listed (Britannian Empire, Japanese Resistance) they wouldn't both be simultaneously Scum (unless this was a multi ball with no Town). So if I was Scum, I wouldn't suggest both of those factions as Scum as I would know which faction is Scum and hence which faction is Town.

At the very least, the slip you are suggesting I made would not have been made by Scum. Scum have more information than Town, and combined with flavour knowledge, Scum!Cinera would know which faction was Scum and Town. If I were Scum, that is not a slip I would make. If I knew which faction was Scum (and hence which faction was Town), I'd not suggest that a Town faction could be Scum as members of Town would know which faction they belong to and wouldn't believe their faction to be Scum.

Scum!Cinera would never make the slip you are suggesting I did.

I genuinely do not know which faction among the Britannian Empire and Japanese Resistance is Scum.

If you feel confident that Town!Cinera would also not have floated both factions as Scum, then that just means I don't belong to any faction. At least if you're basis is the alignment slip I made, then only someone completely ignorant on the factions in the game would suggest both factions as Scum.

Whatever you read from my claim above, I just want to help Town and hopefully survive to the end of the game.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.