[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bold as mafia day 2 last game - to townclear a townie because I had an investigative ability.

I think there is worth in dealing with her in front of town: you earn town cred. Plus I highly doubt that you have an investigative ability AND an ability to deal with someone at night. Your only choice really is to what you did.
never claimed invest melon
if I am part of a mafia faction
judging by how many kills they have at night
yes the tools would be there to act at night.
Post automatically merged:

Duh Light. Alignment invest and flavor invest are vanilla cop and role cop. Those two exist in this game.

Your pal Lanji kinda claimed Role cop - lie -, Tobra is the one with vanilla cop ability because he doesn’t have role cop ability.

You follow?
I didnt
I had info on you but cant say how I got it
whats wrong
first its tris who investigated you and is my scumbuddy despite the fact she can only use one ability per cycle?
what a load of nonsense.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
never claimed invest melon
if I am part of a mafia faction
judging by how many kills they have at night
yes the tools would be there to act at night.
Oh no I mean if you're town. Having an invest and vig role would be OP af.
You're saying pretty clearly you don't have an investigative role, if you did you wouldn't talk about it. I'm just trying to think how else could you know...

Oh wait no I can't read my own shit
:pepecry:
Forget my first sentence @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Duh Light. Alignment invest and flavor invest are vanilla cop and role cop. Those two exist in this game.

Your pal Lanji kinda claimed Role cop - lie -, Tobra is the one with vanilla cop ability because he doesn’t have role cop ability.

You follow?
Please read what is written there. There is a clear distinction between flavour cop and role cop.

Lanji is not my pal and I don't know what he is claiming. It's very likely that Tobra is the role cop and has my name. He is too certain of it.

So please, at least, get your facts straight before making false accusations.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nat is one of my leading candidates, it's not that I don't believe Lanji. It's just that I was kind of surprised that no one held it against him (YES I understand that he didn't know she was immune). Still, that makes me wonder what else he doesn't know when he acts really confident about things.
Lanji would only need to answer questions if Nat flipped Town. Saying we should Lynch Nat and Nat surviving is not at all a mark against him. Hell, Nat surviving means she's an uber powerful Scum and it's a good thing we used up at least one of her Lynch resists.

Nat surviving only makes it more urgent we get her out of the game IMO. She appears considerably broken.

My candidates are the same as they were in my previous post, except for Light.
Do you now Town read him?

True, which she could say with certainty if she has a tracking ability which she used on me - LIKE YOU WERE BEGGING PEOPLE TO DO YESTERDAY - whether she’s town or not. Do you acknowledge the possibility that she did this? How about the chance that she’s telling the truth?
Lol, I'm very confident that Nat is Scum and that she's not an Investigative role. Nat seems to be an immortal code holder (Charles Zi Britannia). She's way too broken to have investigative abilities.

She said her Town read on you is based on reads.

Oh, so he’s NOT town now? If I cared enough, I’d go back and find every single post where you sussed me HARD for this exact same reason.
My switch on FB was based on the hosts modkilling him for publicly agreeing with Melontonin's speculation and hinting at his pact to create a new world.

Listing the two dead scum doesn’t count as a read, that’s publicly available information. Speculating on Nat and Marimo’s alignment is nice, but who cares which one they are? We know they’re scum, isn’t that enough?
  • I was noting down the alignments of all players.
  • Knowing the Mafia faction they belong to is important. A lot of the interactions are Mafia vs Mafia.

The only thing you’ve mentioned more than wanting me to die is how you’re an indie. Lean that way or not, you’re still third party and therefore not part of the town. It’s only because we have so many likely scum that you haven’t been seriously considered for the lynch...yet.
I've been working to help Town.

Again, tagging dead townies doesn’t mean you’ve gained some special insight. I think it’s starting to look like LC is scum, just not part of Nat’s faction. Neutral and Tobs are lurking on the peripheral, not sure there’s much to go on either way.
Knowing everyone's alignment is valuable.

Also, @Light D Lamperouge I cannot believe you scored Lulu. Name bias from the hosts? :goatasure:
Where are you getting that from?

Are you for real? For this entire game, you’ve been so far up my ass, you only see daylight when I open my mouth, but THAT’S all it took to convince you?! :lusalty::kriwhat::seriously::gonope:
Nah, your post had nothing to do with it. I changed my read because you're not part of the faction I thought you were. You might still be a Knight of Zero, but I'm no longer going to push your Lynch after so badly misreading you the first time.

you were leading
I believe with drago and tris following behind.
You were in the lead, that’s all I remember. Drago and Marimo had some heat then as well.
Who voted for Drago? One of the people who voted for Drago may have had a super vote. I can see Scum locking the vote when Drago is in the lead because he's such a formidable player.

^^^^^^^^^
Rhea was the first person to understand this ability correctly. Is she just very good at guessing or knew Tris' ability?
Vote Lynch Rhea
Lol no. Nat is Charles Zi Britannia (The Emperor). She must go today.

There were two failed Kills last night. Our Vig may have already tried to kill Nat. We must Lynch Nat today.

Please read what is written there. There is a clear distinction between flavour cop and role cop.

Lanji is not my pal and I don't know what he is claiming. It's very likely that Tobra is the role cop and has my name. He is too certain of it.

So please, at least, get your facts straight before making false accusations.
He said you’re town. And he was warned for it. He isn’t a Role cop, I assure you. He has alignment ability to get the result: innocent.

Don’t bother to answer, I’m not explaining it to you, you already know you’re Lulu.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He said you’re town.
Umm Nat, he can't say my name in the thread now can he. Think a bit.

He isn’t a Role cop, I assure you. He has alignment ability to get the result: innocent.
Yeah I am pretty reassured with scum calling me scum based on muah gut feeling and lying about types of cops.

’m not explaining it to you, you already know you’re Lulu.
I honestly wish I was.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
There were two failed Kills last night. Our Vig may have already tried to kill Nat. We must Lynch Nat today.
I would vote Nat in a heartbeat. I'm just afraid the lynch will fail again, and we lose another chance at a lynch.

Her investigation is a night ability. She used it.
but she can only use an ability per cycle. So she couldn't have used it night 1.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Also not really sure how Nat is accusing Lanji of getting info from Tris who can use one ability per CYCLE. So one ability during the day and night. And Tris used her ability during the day to stop the lynch.

CYCLE= DAY AND NIGHT.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Her investigation is a night ability. She used it.
Nope. She can only use one ability per cycle. She used her Day ability, therefore she cannot use her night ability.

I would vote Nat in a heartbeat. I'm just afraid the lynch will fail again, and we lose another chance at a lynch.
Nat has probably already tanked a Night Kill. I don't want Charles to live to see another day. Mafia has a Super Kill, and given that Nat is Charles she's probably the one who has it.

Charles Zi Britannia dies today.

R

Rhealuna

^^^^^^^^^
Rhea was the first person to understand this ability correctly. Is she just very good at guessing or knew Tris' ability?
Vote Lynch Rhea
Im not guessing.
I analyzed it and no one cared. Like Ali said, Town is a real mess.

I won't be doing any more analysis today, because I'm a new player and it's very annoying, right?

Lastly, anyone who feels town and still wants to play, please check my analysis. I will stick to my assessment of Mel like my analysis.

If I survive and Mel can be killed. I will do an analysis of Cinera Lanji and Nat.

Today I will be less active, I have things to do irl.

My vote is still the same.

VOTE LYNCH MEL

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
But this is unlikely tbh, super tinfoil, but it's on the table.
The only way (wild take): Lanji & Tobra & Light are on the same team. Tobra clears light and also got info on Nat.

Im not guessing.
I analyzed it and no one cared. Like Ali said, Town is a real mess.

I won't be doing any more analysis today, because I'm a new player and it's very annoying, right?

Lastly, anyone who feels town and still wants to play, please check my analysis. I will stick to my assessment of Mel like my analysis.

If I survive and Mel can be killed. I will do an analysis of Cinera Lanji and Nat.

Today I will be less active, I have things to do irl.

My vote is still the same.

VOTE LYNCH MEL
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Just caught another scum boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.