Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Updated Alignment Reads
Knights of Zero
  • Tris
  • Melontonin
    • She's not Nat/Noctis' scum buddy. If she's Scum then she's a Knight of Zero.
    • Noctis was very insistent on Lynching her yesterday. Noctis had the ability to discover Roles.
    • If Noctis used his ability on her, he'd know she was Scum of an opposing faction and it would explain why he tried to Lynch her.
    • I feel reasonably confident in this, but I'm not certain.
  • ???
  • ???

Followers of the Empire
  • Noctis
  • Finalbeta
    • He appears to be Marianne.
    • I'm guessing he awakened his memories (which is why he seemed Townish on Day 1)/
  • Natalija
    • Lanji's incriminating result
    • She survived a Lynch
    • She seems to have survived a Night Kill
    • She's Charles Zi Britannia
  • Seraphoenix
    • He's been insistent on Lynching Marimo initially then now Light.
    • I don't recall him ever voting for Nat.
    • He's been actively trying to discourage reads on Nat.

Third Party
  • Cinera

Town
  • Dragomir
  • Gianfi
  • Rej
  • Queen
  • Fujishiro
  • Midnight Delight
  • Seth
  • LANJI CUCKSMOKE
    • He seems to be genuinely Scum hunting and feels like a Town!Lanji.
  • NeutralWatcher
    • Seems to be genuinely Scum hunting and also fits his meta.
  • Tobi
    • He's a Town investigative role.
  • Rhea
    • She was spot on regarding Tris ability.
    • I feel reasonably confident Melon is Scum, and Rhea doesn't fit into any faction.
  • Wordyworm
    • She feels very Town to me right now.
  • Marimo_420
    • I suspected him from the beginning due to the Lynch avoidance, but it was caused by Tris ability.
      • Tris may have acted to secure a Lynch on myself, or prevent a Lynch on her.
    • I'm guessing Drago was chosen due to a supervote (perhaps by Finalbeta).

Unknown
  • Light D Lamperouge
    • Given Tobi's result, he's either Town or Godfather of the Knights of Zero.
    • Nat seems very certain he's the Godfather.
    • I'm not too sure of him.
  • Jew D Boy
    • I read him very wrongly
    • If he's Scum he's a Knight of Zero.
    • I'm neutral on him
  • silverfire
    • I don't have enough to solidly read him.
    • Leaning Town
  • Ali
    • Probably Town

I think there are 4 members of each Mafia faction, 1 third party and 16 Town players.

@Natalija is Charles Zi Britannia and I want her to go today. Nat's character has me spooked. I am worried that she has a Super Kill.
Replace me with Rhea in the Nights of Zero, she's 100% scum.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Unvote

Vote Lynch Nat

Vote REALLY HURT MY PRIDE Mel :doffycry:
Pride doesn't exist in mafia. :kata:
I am your townmate, scum have lost, I feel it.
:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

That’s not what my lynch is going to accomplish, but sure!

You’re some kind of indie though, aren’t you
After a month and a half, I am town!

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
You’re not town, but that vanish was too odd for you to be mafia... Or was it :catsweat: you could still be it.

I wonder @Melontonin what do YOU think about that first day Marimo fiasco, with a fresh perspective? Was it a one shot, two shot? Will it be used again? :catsure:
Not sure.
I'd guess... someone redirected the lynch. I'm not 100 on him being scum anymore. I wanna say scum toyed with him like a puppet.

lol its just a meme.
jdb who else do you have as sus.
I love memes, I was playing along :myman:
By the way I hope you get some good info this night phase. I'm curious to see what you'll have the next day.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
ine, I’ve been taking for granted that he survived due to an actual ability. Still on board for a Nat lynch, but I wanna see something else as well...wasn’t necessarily planning on this when I started writing this post, but what the hell, Vote Lynch Rhea
I changed my mind on Rhea, here's my thoughts on Marimo:
  • I suspected him from the beginning due to the Lynch avoidance, but it was caused by Tris ability.
    • Tris may have acted to secure a Lynch on myself, or prevent a Lynch on her.
  • I'm guessing Drago was chosen due to a supervote (perhaps by Finalbeta).
I think the Super Vote belonged to Finalbeta (Marianne could have very easily counted as two people due to Anya).

Replace me with Rhea in the Nights of Zero, she's 100% scum.
Either you or Rhea are but not both. Noctis very strong and weird push on you is interesting.
  • Noctis had the ability to discover alignment.
    • If Noctis investigated you, it would explain his extremely strong push on you that he manufactured out of thin air.
  • Noctis successfully Lynching you would have helped him gain Town cred, and he did it at the cost of a member from another faction.
  • Your lack of a defense to Noctis' terrible case is something else I noticed.

I'm feeling confident that you're Scum. You're far from a priority though.

@Natalija: what do you think about my case on Mel?

You’re not town, but that vanish was too odd for you to be mafia... Or was it :catsweat: you could still be it.

I wonder @Melontonin what do YOU think about that first day Marimo fiasco, with a fresh perspective? Was it a one shot, two shot? Will it be used again? :catsure:
Not sure.
I'd guess... someone redirected the lynch. I'm not 100 on him being scum anymore. I wanna say scum toyed with him like a puppet.

I love memes, I was playing along :myman:
By the way I hope you get some good info this night phase. I'm curious to see what you'll have the next day.
It was due to @Tris ability. It locked votes. @Finalbeta (Marianne) has a passive that makes her vote count for double (she's two people because of Anya).

Drago was thus tied with me. I survived due to the dice rolling my way.

At least this is my current best theory.

@Marimo_420 was not Lynched because the votes were locked with me and Drago in the lead. I feel bad for pushing him so strongly.

Just explained my sus on Rhea a few posts ago, and I’ll be honest, I don’t know where I stand on you and Light now that I know there are two scum factions. Still need to ISO Ali, he’s been on Nat but otherwise hasn’t done much that I’ve seen.
the reason why I asked is cause the case on rhea was mentioned by melon and I
before you you made that post.

Lanji, that's fine. Now that I reread it thinking that you were talking about info dumping, it makes sense.
yeah man wordy we cool
:milaugh:

looking back now
fb post pattern is def one of the funniest things in the thread before he got modkilled.
I dont know if he was flat out announcing a teamup
or just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.