[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Didn't that Mao guy use a chainsaw?

2. One of the Knights of the round.

3. Only Nunnally comes to mind for health problems.

For the nth time already. I am not Lelouch.

I am done entertaining this tomfoolery any longer. I have explained all of it already, as well as the fact that Nat tried to scam us quickly.

I am pretty sure that Tobra has my name and that is why he knows that I am town.
I said scum hunt, not obsess over me and your weak defence. Tobra does not know your name. Names are not part of the game mechanics at all.

And I will further help your fake hunt: Lanji, Melon, Noctis, Cinera and Beta are not town. Now be kind and hunt out the rest.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No. There are still too many players in the game for this.
We really gotta go seven more hours even with votes the way they are? I don’t see much changing in that time, but aight...

The rest of y’all tag me if something interesting happens, but otherwise, I’m keeping my vote where it is. If this lynch fails one more God damn time, I don’t know what we’re gonna do...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I said scum hunt, not obsess over me
I am not obsessing over you, it's the opposite.

and your weak defence.
Pardon me for catching you in a lie and shredding your argument.

Tobra does not know your name.
I am pretty sure he does.

Names are not part of the game mechanics at all.
Please read what I linked. You're either purposely obtuse for an agenda or you haven't even bothered reading, again for an agenda.

And I will further help your fake hunt: Lanji, Melon, Noctis, Cinera and Beta are not town. Now be kind and hunt out the rest.
I already told you, there's no fake hunting from me. I am at work and cannot go back to reading and building cases on people at the moment. If or when I have the time later I will take a look.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
1. Didn't that Mao guy use a chainsaw?
He'll probably be a Third Party right? Whatever wincon he has should be related to CC/fucking over Lelouch.

2. One of the Knights of the round.
Are you sure?

Here's what the Followers of the Empire look like:
  • Natalija: Charles Zi Britannia
  • Noctis: Percival
  • ???: Bismarck Waldstein
  • ???: Second Knight
  • Finalbeta: Marianne Vi Britannia

That said, Finalbeta seems to have awoken to his identity mid game, so perhaps he wasn't included in one of the Scum factions. That said 5 members in one faction is ridiculous in a 25 player game. There also appears to be 2 Indies.

What about the Ninja girl? Could she have "Expert Fighter"?

3. Only Nunnally comes to mind for health problems.
Hmm... Nunnally should be Town.

It’s D3, so we can opt to end the phase early, right? Not saying we should right away, just wanna confirm that the option is now available to us.
Ask the hosts in PM.

Noctis and Beta are dead. I'm an admitted Third Party, only Lanji and Melon are actually informative. I agree with you on Melon, but I'm not sure on Lanji. Though if there are indeed 5 members per faction, Lanji will fit.

I'm going to rethink my reads with the new information.

[Retreat] has been triggered.
Light do you have any idea on this?

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

Tris: (2) Fujishiro, Bangmi

Dragomir: (2) Finalbeta, Rhea

Cinera: Melontonin, (3) Tobi, Tris, Melontonin, Gianfi

Lanji: (1) Natalija

Gianfi: (1) Melontonin

Marimo: (2) Light, Wordyworm

NeutralWatcher: (0) Jew D Boy

Jew D Boy: (0) NeutralWatcher

Finalbeta: (1) Seth

Before Time Stop, Cinera had the most votes (4 votes from Tobi, Tris Melontonin, Gianfi)

I don't know how this clears Marimo.

This is what I found weird. After Tris voted Cinera, Melontonin followed. So Melontonin voted Cinera so Cinera had the most votes fro 3 votes (tied with Tris and Marimo) to 3 votes (surpassed Tris and Marimo in votes) and Tris used Time Stop so Cinera would be lynched but Dragomir got lynched.

This doesn't clear Marimo. I fail to understand how does this clear Marimo that Marimo lynch wasn't redirected.
Post automatically merged:

Melontonin is scum 100%

Edit:

This is what I found weird. After Tris voted Cinera, Melontonin followed. So Melontonin voted Cinera so Cinera had the most votes from 2 votes (tied with Tris and Marimo) to 3 votes (surpassed Tris and Marimo in votes) and Tris used Time Stop so Cinera would be lynched but Dragomir got lynched.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This doesn't clear Marimo. I fail to understand how does this clear Marimo that Marimo lynch wasn't redirected.
I don’t know that any of us have cleared Marimo based on the misdirect, but it doesn’t necessarily seem like it’s directly his fault that it went to Drago. Personally, I still think he’s scummy, but it was confirmed scum Tris using her ability that saved him.

N

NeutralWatcher

I don’t know that any of us have cleared Marimo based on the misdirect, but it doesn’t necessarily seem like it’s directly his fault that it went to Drago. Personally, I still think he’s scummy, but it was confirmed scum Tris using her ability that saved him.
What I know is Tris and Melontonin are from the same factions.

Both of them are Knight of Zero

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Jew D. Boy, @NeutralWatcher, @Seraphoenix, @RedGloverKing: who are your reads?
@Ali, @silverfire, @Marimo_420, @Tobi: come and participate more.

Before Time Stop, Cinera had the most votes (4 votes from Tobi, Tris Melontonin, Gianfi)

I don't know how this clears Marimo.

This is what I found weird. After Tris voted Cinera, Melontonin followed. So Melontonin voted Cinera so Cinera had the most votes fro 3 votes (tied with Tris and Marimo) to 3 votes (surpassed Tris and Marimo in votes) and Tris used Time Stop so Cinera would be lynched but Dragomir got lynched.
Uh? As far as I could tell it was 3 votes and not four? The last Vote Count before Time Stop had me at 3 Votes?

Drago had 2 votes on him (from Rhea and Finalbeta). Finalbeta is Marianne and Marianne inhabits someone else (Anya) so it makes sense that her vote would count for two people. So Finalbeta's vote on Drago counted for 2 which means Drago's real vote count was 3. This tied Drago with me, and the dice rolled in my favour.

Marimo did not redirect the Lynch or anything. I should have been Lynched, but Finalbeta's vote counted double for Drago.

What I know is Tris and Melontonin are from the same factions.

Both of them are Knight of Zero
I agree.

N

NeutralWatcher

Uh? As far as I could tell it was 3 votes and not four? The last Vote Count before Time Stop had me at 3 Votes?
Before Time Stop, Tobi, Tris voted you, You had 2 votes and tied with Tris and Marimo.

Then Melontonin voted you and you had the most votes.

Gianfi voted next and just following bandwagon.

In total you had 4 votes.

Then Tris activated Time Stop.

I think Flower did't read carefully.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Then Tris activated Time Stop.

I think Flower did't read carefully.
Maybe Tris activated Time Stop earlier and Flower was just late to post the write up for it. Or Flower missed Gianfi's vote.

Apart from Mel, who else do you think is Scum?

Vote Count:

Light: Natalija.
Tobi: Natalija.
Seraphoenix: Natalija.
Marimo: Lanji.
Ali: Natalija.
Lanji: Natalija.
Natalija: -
Silverfire: -
Jew D. Boy: Natalija.
RedGloverKing: Natalija.
Cinera: Natalija.
Rhea: Melon.
Melon: Natalija.
Wordyworm: -
NW: Natalija.

Natalija: 10
Lanji, Melon: 1

(Please tell me if I missed anything.)​

N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe Tris activated Time Stop earlier and Flower was just late to post the write up for it. Or Flower missed Gianfi's vote.

Apart from Mel, who else do you think is Scum?
Or maybe it was related to your passive. 1 vote to you is 0 so when 4 players voted you, only 3 votes were counted.

@Flower Cinera should have 4 votes before Time Stop right? (Time Stop is at page 36)

Natalija for surviving lynch.
Melontonin as I stated above.
Lanji and Light: Natalija was sure that they're scums. So might be from Night Actions.

Not sure about Marimo now whether it's lynch redirect or Finalbeta/Rhea had super vote (their votes were counted 2)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy, @NeutralWatcher, @Seraphoenix, @RedGloverKing: who are your reads?
@Ali, @silverfire, @Marimo_420, @Tobi: come and participate more.

Drago had 2 votes on him (from Rhea and Finalbeta). Finalbeta is Marianne and Marianne inhabits someone else (Anya) so it makes sense that her vote would count for two people. So Finalbeta's vote on Drago counted for 2 which means Drago's real vote count was 3. This tied Drago with me, and the dice rolled in my favour.

Marimo did not redirect the Lynch or anything. I should have been Lynched, but Finalbeta's vote counted double for Drago.

I agree.
I’ve provided my reads multiple times, and they haven’t changed since I last gave them. Maybe it’s just all the time I’ve spent playing this game lately, but I’m tired of being asked for reads...they’re insubstantial guesses in most cases, and readily apparent if you just ISO me and see who I’m going after. You can see where my vote is and has been, what I’ve said to others about my gut feelings, and get a better picture. Besides, you in particular and most people in general just use reads against the people who provided them after the fact, so it’s more of a trap than a lot of other tactics you could take. Our interactions with each other should be viewed more closely than uneducated guesses.

Since it’s you, Cin...I still sus Nat, you, LC (a little), Marimo, and Rhea the most. Mel is starting to feel like possible town. Sera is a dark horse for me because he’s usually more aloof when he’s scum, but I don’t currently have a reason to sus him. Neutral’s been active and trying to add to the hunt, so I lean town on him right now as well. Again, none of this really matters.

N

NeutralWatcher

It's not Lynch Redirect. Tris' flip showed that the Time Stop was a genuine ability.

My money is on Finalbeta having a super vote, it fits what I think his character is.
This doesn't make sense. You had 4 votes before Time Stop.

Here let me quote it.

vote lynch cinera

i get the theme is complicated but you should know who were the villains are your concern should be who could be with them

i don’t believe anyone who watched the show would have trouble figuring out who are the mafia roles you’re playing dumb
Vote lynch Cinera

I'll be staying with this for now
Reaction, no other reason.

RNG is on my side this time :finally:

unvote
Vote Lynch Cinera
Vote Lynch Cinera
Tobi, Tris (2 votes and you tied with Marimo and Tris), Melontonin (she voted you so you had the most votes), Gianfi voted you.

If Finalbeta or Rhea vote was counted 2, Dragomir should have 3 votes instead of 2 and you would still get lynched since you had 4 votes.

Someone might redirect the lynch from Marimo. I don't think super vote was the reason Dragomir got lynched.

Time stop is at page 36.

Those quotes are post I quoted before page 36

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If Finalbeta or Rhea vote was counted 2, Dragomir should have 3 votes instead of 2 and you would still get lynched since you had 4 votes.
The last vote count before Time Stop had me at 3 votes. Other options are:
  • Tris activated Time Stop immediately after that Vote Count, but Flower hadn't yet read her message.
  • Flower made a mistake and missed one of the votes cast for me.

Someone might redirect the lynch from Marimo.
No? I had the most votes when votes were locked. If someone redirected the vote at all, it was from me. However, I don't have any faction, so I don't see Scum trying to redirect a Lynch from me.

When the votes were locked, Marimo had only 2 votes. Neither Marimo or Tris was ever in danger of getting Lynched due to the Time Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.