[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what can I say.

Scums overall played pretty well, but I will never understand why you guys thought that it's a good idea to fight each other when Town was still around. That came to bite the Knights of Zero hard.

Town was playing pretty well, too, and had mostly good target choices for night actions. How you believed a word Natalija said after she literally outed herself as scum when she thought the votes were on her is beyond my understanding, though.
Truth be told? I learned a thing or two from cat scum Flower. :catsure:
It was nice. I controlled Rhea to get Drago lynched and make her sus.
Controlled Nat and figured her out and made her act rude lololol.
Controlled Sera and made him kill himself.

I was gonna control Fuji and lynch whomever I wanted to.
Man, the conditions you gave me nearly made me quit :goatasure:

You are Suzaku!

[Passive Ability - Euphemia's Knight] You know that Euphemia is in the game and know her identity.

[Active Ability - Lancelot] Equip yourself with the Lancelot, becoming bulletproof for the night and protecting a target of your choice from a kill, killing their attacker. If Euphemia is targetted, the kill will be upgraded to a superkill.

[Passive Ability - LOCKED]

[Active Ability - LOCKED]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Not sure if specified but Schneizel had the choice to be town or indie. Sided with town
You are Schneizel!

[Passive Ability - Chessmaster] You are a Master of Chess. As such, you can plan your moves accordingly. After Night 2 you can decide if you would like to win with Town or as an Independent. You cannot get killed before you have made your choice by any means. As soon as you have made your choice, you gain access to your active abilities.

[Active Ability - Check] Put your target in check, finding out their full abilities each night.

[Active Ability - Checkmate] During the Day Phase target another player. They will be lynched regardless of votes. (2 shots)

Wincons:

Town: Eliminate all threats to Town!

Independent: Lelouch and Charles must be dead.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Man, the conditions you gave me nearly made me quit :goatasure:
Lololol. I was gonna lynch you or anyone immediately tbh. But when the game started I was watching TV and Tris had 2 votes on her already so we couldn't use her ability.

And that's still nothing compared to the night phase we had.

Lanji was shot once, so he was rolecrushed and then someone shot him again and killed him. I went to kill NW, we debated about him or Wordy earlier, and Queen protected him and killed me and I died because Lanji died.

Lololol. I was gonna lynch you or anyone immediately tbh. But when the game started I was watching TV and Tris had 2 votes on her already so we couldn't use her ability.

And that's still nothing compared to the night phase we had.

Lanji was shot once, so he was rolecrushed and then someone shot him again and killed him. I went to kill NW, we debated about him or Wordy earlier, and Queen protected him and killed me and I died because Lanji died.
It was me, town and I killed Lanji :doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.