Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sure, i went to do weapons then download, went down to O2 to do the leaves, then nav and ended my round at shields.
If you had to guess, what's the NK this game? Just, hit me with your best shot. Fire away.
Post automatically merged:

My bad i meant 2
Rej is trolling, so I guess TP should be on Gambit if he's outing himself this early.

Some might be baiting
Doesn't make much of a sense to bait for anything regarding a protection. Some protective roles could be dense enough to take a joke earnestly.

At the same rate, scum blending in is eventually not a far-fetched possibility.

The subject matter is: some WIFOM play grants scum access to a new realm of logic. Logically speaking, any scum does not regularly gather anything from attention-getting, that is exactly why asking for night protection, which is regularly unbeneficial to a scum, could be a feasible viaticum.

But does scum know that there are people like me who can read through such logics? People who ain't even engineering students and are simply familiar with the game. This is the age-old question. And the question can be answered this way: that depends on how expert the scum is.

So expert scums are less likely to throw the dice with such a move. Because even a WIFOM attempt is risky for scums here.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

As Kiwi was making her way home, planning who she wanted to investigate, she was met face to face with a mafia member. Scared and unable to move, this person killed her in a single shot!

@Kiwipom the Investigator has died tonight.
She was killed by a member of the Mafia.
There was no deathnote.

The Mafia has left a deathnote after killing Kiwi:

You should have joined the Mafia

It is Day 1. You have 24 hours to discuss.
With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

As Kiwi was making her way home, planning who she wanted to investigate, she was met face to face with a mafia member. Scared and unable to move, this person killed her in a single shot!

@Kiwipom the Investigator has died tonight.
She was killed by a member of the Mafia.
There was no deathnote.

The Mafia has left a deathnote after killing Kiwi:

You should have joined the Mafia

It is Day 1. You have 24 hours to discuss.
With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Looks like mafia did the job for me, oh well.Only fruit allowed is Mel around these parts :beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.