Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of folks who did nothing day one
infact we all did nothing.
only thing weird about tobi's gameplay was asking if kiwi was dead which should have been quite obvious.
Post automatically merged:

Let's do tobi then.

When he flips town, we can lynch gambit next phase or the sherif can just shoot his ass.
🤗
thats not how this works lol
gambit is lynch tobi on a pretty weak guess .

I'm under the impression that TAC is toying too much for his townie self, other than being too stationary and poorly sparkling.

Every single time I played a game with him he had always been apt at resolving the game in question unless he had been rolled with an antitown role.

I don't look kindly upon his passivity. Tonight he asserted how there was still plenty of time in this phase and no need to force things up, but he never tried to change that, and even in this very moment he is still not accomplishing so. His very Tobi vote is not even a serious one but a joke. He is just standing and memeing around. And in all circumstances he is never trying to look for a lead, like he often does as town.

Townie TAC is more solemn than this, so this is my vibe right now:

Vote Lynch TAC @Melontonin

I hope in future ToS games we can remove the majority lynch rule. It forces everyone to vote the same person. Mafia is more fun when there are multiple people being voted.

lots of folks who did nothing day one
infact we all did nothing.
only thing weird about tobi's gameplay was asking if kiwi was dead which should have been quite obvious.

thats not how this works lol
gambit is lynch tobi on a pretty weak guess .
LOL. It was a demand for a claim at first but as he stalls it further, he became scummier as ever.

I'm under the impression that TAC is toying too much for his townie self, other than being too stationary and poorly sparkling.

Every single time I played a game with him he had always been apt at resolving the game in question unless he had been rolled with an antitown role.

I don't look kindly upon his passivity. Tonight he asserted how there was still plenty of time in this phase and no need to force things up, but he never tried to change that, and even in this very moment he is still not accomplishing so. His very Tobi vote is not even a serious one but a joke. He is just standing and memeing around. And in all circumstances he is never trying to look for a lead, like he often does as town.

Interesting deflect right here

I hope in future ToS games we can remove the majority lynch rule. It forces everyone to vote the same person. Mafia is more fun when there are multiple people being voted.
unfortunately, that's how salem works. it has to be decided by majority.

what’s the point of this vote? You cant get 7 people to vote tac in 3 hours lmao

tac is town

Uhh doesnt there being a mafia kill while tobi was jailed mean that hes most likely town? Or am i missing something?
if he isnt a killing mafia role
then yes.

I thought when you said Tac is town that it was ability related. But then you said you’re jailed so it cant be ability related. So how are you so certain Tac is town on Day 1? @Tobi
^ this

Status
Not open for further replies.