Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
ugly laughing

@Marimo_420

if you can kindly whisper your role to me along with your night actions for night 1 and night 2, that would be great
Btw, Zara, you are aware of the fact that the blackmailer can hear the whispers, right? If there is a blackmailer among the mafia then we are pretty much revealing our roles to the mafia rn. :catsure:

Btw, Zara, you are aware of the fact that the blackmailer can hear the whispers, right? If there is a blackmailer among the mafia then we are pretty much revealing our roles to the mafia rn. :catsure:
who cares

half of you are barely playing, you brought this on yourself

let them be confused. it's not like they kill us all at once. zehahaha

I will trust each whispers sent in to you @Zara by them. And with that, I will leave Beta for now since bought his claim. Still presses doubt tbh.

marimo's role and night actions and entire life story checks out. he told me everything, from his childhood to when he moved to london. a thrilling tale

anyways let's get the obvious out of the way, the odds of beta, tris, and marimo all being town is very slim, atleast one of the people whisper to have been bamboozled and trolled into oblivion

that being said, we're still lynching someone today. who is everyone comfortable lynching? rej isn't an option since he hasnt even been online since the phase started and thats not. hawks should also be excused since his grandma died and we're not heartless cunts

so excluding those two, which person that we know nothing about do you guys wanna lynch?

rej isn't an option since he hasnt even been online since the phase started and thats not fair*
Post automatically merged:

let them be confused. it's not like they kill us all at once. zehahaha

I will trust each whispers sent in to you @Zara by them. And with that, I will leave Beta for now since bought his claim. Still presses doubt tbh.
bro i cant whisper anymore lmao

marimo's role and night actions and entire life story checks out. he told me everything, from his childhood to when he moved to london. a thrilling tale

anyways let's get the obvious out of the way, the odds of beta, tris, and marimo all being town is very slim, atleast one of the people whisper to have been bamboozled and trolled into oblivion

that being said, we're still lynching someone today. who is everyone comfortable lynching? rej isn't an option since he hasnt even been online since the phase started and thats not. hawks should also be excused since his grandma died and we're not heartless cunts

so excluding those two, which person that we know nothing about do you guys wanna lynch?
I want a taste of my old friend's lynch Kro but I am afraid he's got reasons as well. I am still clinging to Beta, I don't care how solid his whisper was to you guys. I am liquid and we liquidate scums from the boiling water.
Post automatically merged:

These feelings I am feeling right now towards Beta is similar to Tobi's last day. I couldn't be fucking wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.