Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured I only feel comfortable about a TAC lynch for now, because I have consistent ground to espouse such lynch.

I'm extremely optimistic about most scums hiding amongst inactives but at the same rate I fear that a Doctor could also be hiding amongst them. I would never want to inadventently lynch it.
but rej is going to get lynched anyway, just do it now, we only need 1 vote and there is nothing else to discuss here

I figured I only feel comfortable about a TAC lynch for now, because I have consistent ground to espouse such lynch.

I'm extremely optimistic about most scums hiding amongst inactives but at the same rate I fear that a Doctor could also be hiding amongst them. I would never want to inadventently lynch it.
You need to learn how to be a team player. Rej isn’t my preferred lynch either especially since he went to bed and didn’t even get a chance to post much but if the only option is between Rej and a no lynch then I’m going for Rej.

You’re not going to convince 6 other people to vote Tac with you.

but rej is going to get lynched anyway, just do it now, we only need 1 vote and there is nothing else to discuss here
There's still time to set a lynch, we should at least have Rej claim full role and actions first.

I'm highly confident I will end up right about TAC, the times he would essay his way through leadership and helpfulness are long silted up. He did nothing but standing on the sidelines and memeing around in this game. On top of his incongruences around his Tobi lynch however, which proved the key issue for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.