Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept asking yall why tac and lanji are cleared and u ignored me and talked about a guardian angel

ill take the L on marimo tho
Lanji made a decent defense after that result mess. So we move on from that.
TAC is not by far scummy, I even fucking thought he was the damn jailor. LOLOLOLOL
there is only one mafia left, right?
think we should lynch tac
and the jailor should choose to jail beta just in case
Why Beta? Nobody go near Beta, that's our night action. And you should switch either Krog or Hawks (our human shield) to either of the townies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm here for police reform. I think our justice system is flawed. We should not be allowing random people to decide who is and isn't guilty. And the forced detainment of any persons of our town goes against Salem's constitution.

For breaking the law the previous night, I am forced to vote Beta.

Vote lynch Beta

I'm here for police reform. I think our justice system is flawed. We should not be allowing random people to decide who is and isn't guilty. And the forced detainment of any persons of our town goes against Salem's constitution.

For breaking the law the previous night, I am forced to vote Beta.

Vote lynch Beta
Two Jesters in a game this size ain't no feasible option TAC.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
wtf is a GA?
Post automatically merged:

Am I truly guilty? What crimes have I committed? I demand my right as a citizen of Salem to have an attorney represent me. THIS IS NOT JUSTICE!

Lanji made a decent defense after that result mess. So we move on from that.
TAC is not by far scummy, I even fucking thought he was the damn jailor. LOLOLOLOL

Why Beta? Nobody go near Beta, that's our night action. And you should switch either Krog or Hawks (our human shield) to either of the townies.
think it's obvious by now that krogo is the jailor , everyone except him already claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.