Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t remember why now (way too stoned), but I got the feeling you were trying to buddy up to me so I would think you’re town...which...you WERE...so I guess that’s why...:pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion:
Zoro doesn't need puny town to carry.Scum was just lucky you didnt have the time to get to them once you finished off Town

:finally:
Post automatically merged:

On a scale between 1 and 100, how much do you guys hate Scum Flowa now :milaugh:?
0, ily buuuuut i do want your head on a spike.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Beta was Luffy tho haha, honestlly you guys had super bad luck with the Midnight lynch cancel and the beta mod kill.
He was literally the one person I COULDN’T kill, which sucks, because I wanted him out of the game very badly...motherfucker was the head townie and defended scum Midnight like he was getting paid to do it :crocusuh:

But also...to only kill townies at night...I couldn’t have gotten away with it if I was actually scum :pepecry:

Jew i just have one question

if u read rej’s role, then didnt u know flower was a confirmed liar? 👀

or did u not read his role? 🥺👉👈

i was about to delete one of your abilities but i thought that was game throwing and i had faith you wouldnt shoot me

i was wrong

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Beta was Luffy tho haha, honestlly you guys had super bad luck with the Midnight lynch cancel and the beta mod kill.
This was what pissed me off the most this game.

Randomly stopping a day one lynch. Then defending both scums saying it's "bad to do so" with no further night actions or no other way of knowing if they were town or not.

Then he gets himself mod killed smh.

He was literally the one person I COULDN’T kill, which sucks, because I wanted him out of the game very badly...motherfucker was the head townie and defended scum Midnight like he was getting paid to do it :crocusuh:

But also...to only kill townies at night...I couldn’t have gotten away with it if I was actually scum :pepecry:
This was a first for me, getting shot by town as town :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.