Status
Not open for further replies.
salah is a survivor so he doesnt give a fuq, but zara cuda won this if he/she took the time to read up

but cant even blame them to not be arsed to do so lmao. they came to the game subbing a player that was already sused n stuff lmao

He was literally the one person I COULDN’T kill, which sucks, because I wanted him out of the game very badly...motherfucker was the head townie and defended scum Midnight like he was getting paid to do it :crocusuh:

But also...to only kill townies at night...I couldn’t have gotten away with it if I was actually scum :pepecry:
True but Beta had good points about Flower, which were mostly ignored. I think Beta is worth listening to if he writes coherent sentences.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jew i just have one question

if u read rej’s role, then didnt u know flower was a confirmed liar? 👀

or did u not read his role? 🥺👉👈

i was about to delete one of your abilities but i thought that was game throwing and i had faith you wouldnt shoot me

i was wrong
I, uhh...I don’t read people’s roles after they’re revealed, I just wait for someone who’s still alive to mention the highlights (and then I often don’t pay attention to those either) :emohiyo:

However, if you wanna know why I chose you, other than the fact that we already thought KN was scum and you were a big part of getting Rej lynched and Marimo said to do it and I had a gut feeling all of the above pointed to you not being town, the honest answer is...:luuh:

other than that, i am surprised town vigs actually had superkills.

sanji's passive coulda destroyed scum, zoro coulda destroyed scum

so yea there was potential of scum getting nuked this game rly

I, uhh...I don’t read people’s roles after they’re revealed, I just wait for someone who’s still alive to mention the highlights (and then I often don’t pay attention to those either) :emohiyo:

However, if you wanna know why I chose you, other than the fact that we already thought KN was scum and you were a big part of getting Rej lynched and Marimo said to do it and I had a gut feeling all of the above pointed to you not being town, the honest answer is...:luuh:
fair enough :milaugh:

my fault as well for not deleting ur gun when i had the chance as well

no worries

80 pages was too much, but next time if i sub ill make sure i will read every word

that was a dumb decision of mine to just skip 3 dayphases
just day 1 which is 30 pages

or iso the living players.

and if u want more info u could start isoing the dead ones.

u just tried to formulate reads based on day 3 were rej was scummy as sht lmaoo

i genuinely think the roles r decently balanced. i'd only remove one of 2 things

1. monet's messaging ability

OR

2. increase the limit of night claiming to 4 maybe, or remove it all together
Well, it all depended on how you used what was given to you.

Scums basically used up the claims before Town could and the messages I sent were just a tactic we came up with. We played Town from the get go.

breh

Status
Not open for further replies.