Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And tbh, if you were truly Townie, you cost us an Action Claim today because u offered nothing new except telling us again that Final is Luffy & revealing that u killed Usopp or Franky
The rest of y’all had this entire phase to claim in my place, I even told you I didn’t have to do it if someone had something better. Don’t blame me for the inaction of others, I was asleep when everyone started asking me to go ahead.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Jew sounds like Zoro

guys Midnight is our guy this DP, he was topic the past two DPs and noone who's a cop did vouch for him

he is our man, believe me, if we want progress we gotta wipe what might bother us in some days

derails attempts are just scummy at this point

The rest of y’all had this entire phase to claim in my place, I even told you I didn’t have to do it if someone had something better. Don’t blame me for the inaction of others, I was asleep when everyone started asking me to go ahead.
Is this action u provided today more valuable than the one u had yesterday?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't believe it myself.

Only thing is Midnights been alive far too long. If he dies vig can shoot D. Boy in the head tonight.
Post automatically merged:

Since the only thing mid has done remotely this game is defwnd jew
I honestly don't mind Mid either. If he flips town, he has no one to blame but himself. The majority want Mid so that's who we will be going with it seems.

Unvote Jew D. Boy
Vote Lynch Midnight Delight @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO

I think so.

They were meant to start playing a while back but stalled it.

Think this really is their first game. Which doesn't mean we should just ignore them and let them live in the shadows tho.
Perhaps they have already read some guides and stuff like that. But I think we should look into them or at least encourage them to talk more during the day.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Jew sounds like Zoro

guys Midnight is our guy this DP, he was topic the past two DPs and noone who's a cop did vouch for him

he is our man, believe me, if we want progress we gotta wipe what might bother us in some days

derails attempts are just scummy at this point
He does indeed sound like Zoro. Only his reason and his condition doesn't sound good tbh. Not to mention he apparently has a restriction that makes him go against the majority. (Please don't comment on this Jew if you risk getting mod killed) I don't know why Zoro would go against the majority tbh.

What do you think of flower then? If Beta survived the kill, that means Jew killed either Usopp or Lanji. So how do you think Flower survived?

Status
Not open for further replies.