Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wait, If I recall correctly you were the first one to vouch for him on day 1 as being town.
I said the bandwagon on him seemed a little too quick; in that very same post, I said I’d lynch him if given good reason. Have you ever played with Final before? He’s hardly ever helpful as a townie (Midnight flipping scum after he defended the guy so much would only further highlight his ineffective meta), and uses that reputation to hide in plain sight as scum like he did last game. I promise that I’m not the only one here who feels like he’s ancillary regardless of his affiliation.
This is very suspicious. If there was a risk like this involved:
1) You should have never gone ahead with the kill since you yourself possibly saw him as a bad townie as I said above.
2) This kind of redirect just doesn't make sense. Why would a kill redirect if it is Luffy when Luffy had a passive that doesn't let him be killed in the night?? What?! What kind of game mechanic is this??
Think about this, Lind...would any scum character in Punk Hazard (outside of Law who we already know) have a condition of their role be that they can’t kill Luffy?
How does this make sense, though, when only Luffy survives and Beta was still alive? Wouldn't you assume Beta was Luffy, then?
This one we can chalk up to good, old-fashioned American idiocy...I saw that he was still alive and jumped to conclusions, but then I reread the details of my PM after Zem said he was Luffy and caught that additional detail. That’s the only thing that could have been said to explain what actually happened, and it matched up with what I was given.
Post automatically merged:

If y’all still wanna lynch me, I understand. Had the reasonable expectation that this would happen if I copped to the death of a townie as the result of an attempted kill on another one. However, y’all will be lynching a third townie to make up for the first two deaths, which will put you at a major disadvantage.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I said the bandwagon on him seemed a little too quick; in that very same post, I said I’d lynch him if given good reason. Have you ever played with Final before? He’s hardly ever helpful as a townie (Midnight flipping scum after he defended the guy so much would only further highlight his ineffective meta), and uses that reputation to hide in plain sight as scum like he did last game. I promise that I’m not the only one here who feels like he’s ancillary regardless of his affiliation.
Honestly I get where you're coming from. It's the condition that got me all worked up. Because randomly killing another townie doesn't look like an ability that you would have used. I got the feeling that you're careful as a player from my reads in this game and doing something like this from you definitely goes against that read.

Think about this, Lind...would any scum character in Punk Hazard (outside of Law who we already know) have a condition of their role be that they can’t kill Luffy?
Well all scum characters on punk hazard would be unable to kill Luffy and a few others. But honestly this is some biased power scaling of mine which I don't think is needed here.

You two scum mates?

I've seen nothing off of you apart from coasting and moaning.

Now all of a sudden you come to his defence?

I didn't see you defend gambit either. Or anyone else.

Something stinks here heavy.
The Main Thing that stinks is the incompetent playing of all of you

None of you played decently this entire game, it's literally embarrassing how bandwagon loving everyone here is

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is a game where even after seeing me nearly get modkilled, Beta still got himself modkilled

Doing dumb mistakes is super common this game
You're comparing JDB to Beta? lol sorry but that is just a bad comparison. JDB definitely doesn't seem like the kind of player who would commit anything remotely close to a "dumb mistake"

You're comparing JDB to Beta? lol sorry but that is just a bad comparison. JDB definitely doesn't seem like the kind of player who would commit anything remotely close to a "dumb mistake"
This is your mistake, assuming competence from everyone and refusing to accept that someone might just have made a mistake

Just like Nat's obsession with me all because of something stupid I said about Usopp

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly I get where you're coming from. It's the condition that got me all worked up. Because randomly killing another townie doesn't look like an ability that you would have used. I got the feeling that you're careful as a player from my reads in this game and doing something like this from you definitely goes against that read.

Well all scum characters on punk hazard would be unable to kill Luffy and a few others. But honestly this is some biased power scaling of mine which I don't think is needed here.
Fair description of my meta, but I’ve mentioned in previous rounds (maybe also this one) that I’m rarely confident in my night actions and often make what ends up being the wrong choice. The thing with Final was personal, I’ll admit, for the reasons I stated above. It was a stupid mistake, one that cost us a townie (not counting him since he got himself killed independently of me), which I regret. I usually believe in taking an eye for an eye, but I promise, y’all will be lynching a townie if you choose me. Whether or not you can deal with that is up to you.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yeah you're defending jew too hard

You two are scummates

I would rather vote mid out Now though rather then later.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You two are scummate
Do you have any reason to believe I’m scum, Marimo? Why the hell would I have unvoted Final before he flipped as the most prominent townie? Furthermore, why would I *ADMIT TO TRYING TO KILL HIM* if I knew y’all would immediately sus me as a result?? I won’t speak for Midnight (and have even said his flip could still be as scum since Final is usually so off base), but this feels like a bandwagon opportunity for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.