Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lmao so according to you Gambit wouldn't gamble uncover Mafia then why did he vote Midnight? You're contradicting yourself, especially since everyone believe Midnight is scum anyway.
And talking about Gambit mindset when he is absent isn't wise, he doesn't have to play the way you would have. Especially you believe getting lynched & game over is better than outing Mafia xD

I don't play by talking about intentions & assumptions, what we know is:
Gambit does have Transporter Ability, Gambit had Win Solo Role, He was gonna get Lynched, he said he Targeted himself & you.

Of course you're gonna say Gambit lied because you're the one being discussed here
No, because this is role madness and everyone has a different role, this means every player has different informations and perspectives.

And yes I gamble that Midnight was the transported target. Sry I am at work rn cant write more.

Votes Tally:-
Flower-> Midnight
Jew-> Tris/Salah
Rej-> Midnight
Light-> Midnight
Marimo-> Midnight>Unvote
Juliet-> Midnight
Salah-> Jew>Unvote
Midnight-> Jew

Midnight - 4
Salah- 1
Jew- 1

And here ladies and gentlemen, the scum partner of midnight.
:pepeke: wow you must be a genius.

Don’t play coy, Rej. Saying people who vote Midnight look good is borderline ridiculous. Mafia can easily vote him. Is this how you’re trying to make yourself look good?

You haven’t given me any reads

If i do they will discover that i'm your scum buddy, tag our third scum buddy, i'm sure they will help you, for some reason i can't open inbox & check who is our mafia buddy again, pls remind me
:pepeanger:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy
@Yo Tan Wa

Anyone asking about me, DP started when it was Night here & i'm busy in the morning, now i'm here.
Anyway, so no one gonna defend Midnight?? His play is definitely scummy but all i'm saying is an extremely easy lynch, tbh he doesn't seem to have buddies willing to take the focus somewhere else, everyone just agrees on lynching him instantly

Either he is 3rd or town and if he is Mafia then his buddies decided to abandon him & whatever the case it is, anyone spending this day talking about him doesn't make them look townie to me

Forget midnight for now, he is getting lynched, i want other reads
(Btw what was the second action claim this DP?? all i see is Final's

My suspects are still light, marimo & zem/juliet based purely on reads
@Flower you don't believe Gambit transported himself & Rej?

Btw i need everyone to write their town/scum reads on all remaining players, i really need it to check something
I will start:

Rej --- Lean town
Midnight --- Lean Scum
Jew D. Boy --- Lean town
Light --- Lean Scum
Kiri --- Lean Scum
Natalija --- Lean Town
Juliet --- Lean Scum
Flower --- Lean Town
Lindtaylor --- Lean Town
Marimo --- Lean Scum
Rej - Suspicious
Midnight - Scum
JDB - Scum lean
Light - Suspicious
Kiri - Scum
Nat - Town lean
Juliet - Scum
Flower - Suspicious
Salah - Town lean
Marimo - Town lean

The ones I've marked suspicious are the ones who aren't scum leans for me but definitely worth keeping an eye on.

@KiriNigiri just a question: Have you played a game before?

@Rej can you give your current reads, please?

@Lindltaylor what is your current stance?

@Jew D. Boy can you claim more now or not?
My current stance is that I want JDB to completely claim his night action else he might be scum.

Then i have another question for you, if he targeted Midnight, why didn't he say so??
It's not like anyone read Midnight as Townie, he would have had a chance & we could have lynched Midnight last DP
He gave his reason for this when I asked him this last day phase.

Anyway, I don't know why people are thinking he switched himself with another player if his intention was to survive a kill.
1) He had a passive that let him survive a kill.
2) His ability worked exactly like Sanji's where he too was a bus driver that could switch other players. He could have switched himself, but this isn't made explicit in his role so I don't think we have to assume that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have an ability that allows me to perform a single super kill on anyone who isn’t Luffy, and I tried using it on Final last night, whereupon it failed. I cannot vouch for any of his behavior in terms of stopping the lynch or any of the other wild shit he’s known for in this game, but that’s the one role that could have survived my ability, and as y’all clearly saw, it did.

I have an ability that allows me to perform a single super kill on anyone who isn’t Luffy, and I tried using it on Final last night, whereupon it failed. I cannot vouch for any of his behavior in terms of stopping the lynch or any of the other wild shit he’s known for in this game, but that’s the one role that could have survived my ability, and as y’all clearly saw, it did.
Would your ability appear in the write up as “failed” or not?

Because he also claimed he tried to kill Flowa and there’s only one failed kill
Post automatically merged:

Luffy would be role crushed if someone tried to kill him, or if he killed a townie.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Would your ability appear in the write up as “failed” or not?

Because he also claimed he tried to kill Flowa and there’s only one failed kill
It may not, I can’t be too sure. The other part of the ability is that if I target Luffy, it redirects to a random townie...so as loath as I am to admit it, in the interest of full transparency, I may be responsible for one of the two townie deaths last night :josad:

It may not, I can’t be too sure. The other part of the ability is that if I target Luffy, it redirects to a random townie...so as loath as I am to admit it, in the interest of full transparency, I may be responsible for one of the two townie deaths last night :josad:
Oh. :jordamas:

That explains the three kills.

Then the failed kill is indeed Luffy. One townie is yours, and another by mafia.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh. :jordamas:

That explains the three kills.

Then the failed kill is indeed Luffy. One townie is yours, and another by mafia.
Yeah...so that’s why I thought Final could be GF at first, since there was the possibility of mafia fuckery, but it was my own missteps that led us here :pepemy:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Wait, If I recall correctly you were the first one to vouch for him on day 1 as being town. Even on day 2 I believe along with Light. So why did you go ahead with the super kill on a player whom more than one other person including yourself saw as townie, however bad he was.

@Light D Lamperouge can you give me your scum reads only?

This is very suspicious. If there was a risk like this involved:
1) You should have never gone ahead with the kill since you yourself possibly saw him as a bad townie as I said above.
2) This kind of redirect just doesn't make sense. Why would a kill redirect if it is Luffy when Luffy had a passive that doesn't let him be killed in the night?? What?! What kind of game mechanic is this??

Status
Not open for further replies.