Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because Gambit wasn't town indeed, he himself wasn't sure if your ability truly reached him, after al lyour ability seems to trigger in NP & happen DP so even i'm not sure if your action happens before his transport

I think from his perspective, he knows he is not Town so he can't risk & accuse Rej because he will end up creating another player against him, but this doesn't change the fact that he indeed have transport ability & why wouldn't he use it on himself?
If you survived lynch & u have transport ability to protect yourself, u wouldn't use it next NP?

We don't have info on Rej unfortunately & we already have our lynch target, but based on what i just said, i'm changing my reads about him, he really could be Scum & was your target
It's a possibility, so I'm not ruling out that Rej could be scum.

What do you think we should do from now?

If we don't get a confirmed scum this NP, i highly doubt we can win
That's why i'm asking for everyone to give their reads, because we need to decide on 2 players to use our best abilities to try & confirm their allignment for next DP
I think we can narrow down a pool of targets, but we shouldn't discuss night actions in the thread.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
That's because Gambit wasn't town indeed, he himself wasn't sure if your ability truly reached him, after al lyour ability seems to trigger in NP & happen DP so even i'm not sure if your action happens before his transport

I think from his perspective, he knows he is not Town so he can't risk & accuse Rej because he will end up creating another player against him, but this doesn't change the fact that he indeed have transport ability & why wouldn't he use it on himself?
If you survived lynch & u have transport ability to protect yourself, u wouldn't use it next NP?

We don't have info on Rej unfortunately & we already have our lynch target, but based on what i just said, i'm changing my reads about him, he really could be Scum & was your target
Now I have a question. Lets say Gambit wanted to cause confusion before he bites the dust. He lied about his targets but he transportef himself with someone else. Who could this person be?

I want to go more into hypothesis but I am afraid the hosts would point fingers at me.

I am 100% sure he didnt transport himself with me thus I think he transported himself with Midnight and had his vote on midnight.

As for you, Salah, you seem Townie given your analyzing.
No, he is doing this too as scum. Thats why Salah is a scarry player._.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for confirming Jew as town buddy. Thanks :3
@KiriNigiri just a question: Have you played a game before?

@Rej can you give your current reads, please?

@Lindltaylor what is your current stance?

@Jew D. Boy can you claim more now or not?
Nat and Midnight are mafia, rest is town. And within the rest there is one more mafia.

Yeah thats my reads and I am 100% on them
Post automatically merged:

Jew and Flower are towncore based on my analysis. And thus maybe the final scum orbits them.

Now I have a question. Lets say Gambit wanted to cause confusion before he bites the dust. He lied about his targets but he transportef himself with someone else. Who could this person be?

I want to go more into hypothesis but I am afraid the hosts would point fingers at me.

I am 100% sure he didnt transport himself with me thus I think he transported himself with Midnight and had his vote on midnight.
Then i have another question for you, if he targeted Midnight, why didn't he say so??
It's not like anyone read Midnight as Townie, he would have had a chance & we could have lynched Midnight last DP

For now the logical conclusion is that Gambit did indeed transport himself, most Players in his position would have done so.
And logically most players don't need to lie about their Target especially since it doesn't only save them from Lynch but also further proves that other Player (who is already a prime suspect) is indeed the Scum caught by Flower, especially since he is 3rd & wins alone

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Then i have another question for you, if he targeted Midnight, why didn't he say so??
It's not like anyone read Midnight as Townie, he would have had a chance & we could have lynched Midnight last DP

For now the logical conclusion is that Gambit did indeed transport himself, most Players in his position would have done so.
And logically most players don't need to lie about their Target especially since it doesn't only save them from Lynch but also further proves that other Player (who is already a prime suspect) is indeed the Scum caught by Flower, especially since he is 3rd & wins alone
You expect Gambit to tell the truth and uncover mafia asses when everyone including mafia voted him? Wtf is this scummy mindset. I tried to explain it via a text but it ended with me TMIing my role. So I canceled the text. I just hope you can read me with your big brain, else I put my hopes into the wrong one.

Take care wifom:
Would a scum rej gamble with Salah and hope that Salah reads him correctly? No he would hope for Salah to not read him correctly.

Like...I spoonfeed you. Vote with us or sow doubts.

You expect Gambit to tell the truth and uncover mafia asses when everyone including mafia voted him? Wtf is this scummy mindset. I tried to explain it via a text but it ended with me TMIing my role. So I canceled the text. I just hope you can read me with your big brain, else I put my hopes into the wrong one.

Take care wifom:
Would a scum rej gamble with Salah and hope that Salah reads him correctly? No he would hope for Salah to not read him correctly.

Like...I spoonfeed you. Vote with us or sow doubts.
Lmao so according to you Gambit wouldn't gamble uncover Mafia then why did he vote Midnight? You're contradicting yourself, especially since everyone believe Midnight is scum anyway.
And talking about Gambit mindset when he is absent isn't wise, he doesn't have to play the way you would have. Especially you believe getting lynched & game over is better than outing Mafia xD

I don't play by talking about intentions & assumptions, what we know is:
Gambit does have Transporter Ability, Gambit had Win Solo Role, He was gonna get Lynched, he said he Targeted himself & you.

Of course you're gonna say Gambit lied because you're the one being discussed here

Status
Not open for further replies.