Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway...

Unvote.
Vote Lynch Rej.

His vote on Lanji feels so random, don't like this.
Post automatically merged:

You should look at Lindl posts in this thread I think. Then you could see the difference, since he never just placed a vote.

I have to be off now, fun times with my daughter at the dentist.

I was making a joke flower? but why are you so defensive about it?
I'm not defensive. Discussing subs is just angle-shooting and I don't like it.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
You should look at Lindl posts in this thread I think. Then you could see the difference, since he never just placed a vote.
:seriously:

Are you being serious?

I was meticulous in making that so clear. But you are still dismissing the reality of facts. LindItaylor had just posted that post about my very vote, he never made a case on me and he had been inactive the whole time before casting that vote, that was pretty much the only time he would show up into the game thread till that moment. It took *several hours* for him to post again and before he would you never spent a word. You were as fast as a gazel in doing so with Sera instead.

Again two weights and two measures. But the fact you are acting this way is making me sus you more and more.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Aight, just in case anyone is confused:
Disappearing from the anime forum for a few hours because youโ€™re a human with an actual life outside of this place/disagreeing with Final in any regard - bad, scum, idiot
Being extremely online and constantly defending yourself against the smallest slights, both real and imagined - good, town, smart

By that measure, I guess we should go ahead and forfeit the game to the guy currently doing nothing of actual substance just because heโ€™s talking so fucking much.

Aight, just in case anyone is confused:
Disappearing from the anime forum for a few hours because youโ€™re a human with an actual life outside of this place/disagreeing with Final in any regard - bad, scum, idiot
Being extremely online and constantly defending yourself against the smallest slights, both real and imagined - good, town, smart

By that measure, I guess we should go ahead and forfeit the game to the guy currently doing nothing of actual substance just because heโ€™s talking so fucking much.
We get it, you don't like him. Tag him for a proper fight.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
The only thing I can agree with you @Zem is the fact that LindItaylor at least spent a single line in his post about his vote on me, unlike Sera did. But he was basically sheeping Usopp's line of thinking, like literally. It can't truly account as an actual explanation, since he never told us what he found that was so consistent in Usopp's line of thinking about me. No one can supposedly be satisfied by just this regardless.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
We get it, you don't like him. Tag him for a proper fight.
Why? Heโ€™ll show up and respond to me eventually, Iโ€™m certain of that much. Itโ€™s also not a matter of liking him or not, he plays like an asshole every time and everyoneโ€™s so willing to write him off as just an unhelpful townie. If I recall correctly, he was scum in the last game and we just let him survive until the very end because nobody took him seriously.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Why? Heโ€™ll show up and respond to me eventually, Iโ€™m certain of that much. Itโ€™s also not a matter of liking him or not, he plays like an asshole every time and everyoneโ€™s so willing to write him off as just an unhelpful townie. If I recall correctly, he was scum in the last game and we just let him survive until the very end because nobody took him seriously.
I use to tell everyone the only thing worse than scum in a game is a horrible townie.

I find him entertaining :kayneshrug:
I also manage my expectations.

Last game we took him too seriously because we assumed he was dropping hints that he was unkillable.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I use to tell everyone the only thing worse than scum in a game is a horrible townie.
Iโ€™ve said the same thing myself, and yet, we always handle him with kid gloves for reasons beyond my understanding. All heโ€™s done so far here is dig his heels in and attack anyone lightly sussing him, which isnโ€™t incriminating by itself...but it doesnโ€™t look good to me either way.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I mean I was awarded with MVP just two games ago. Guess I'm at least not extremely bad at this game.

Regardless there's no time to talk about me. The wolves are happy with the game being hijacked with off topic material.

I think I contributed enough for now. I'll wait for others to catch scum now. And then I shall share my feelings.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
The only thing I can agree with you @Zem is the fact that LindItaylor at least spent a single line in his post about his vote on me, unlike Sera did. But he was basically sheeping Usopp's line of thinking, like literally. It can't truly account as an actual explanation, since he never told us what he found that was so consistent in Usopp's line of thinking about me. No one can supposedly be satisfied by just this regardless.
Well, let me start by justifying my vote to simply gauge a reaction from not just you but from other people as well, since you so badly want one.
My reason, beyond gauging a reaction is, just because. And look how well its working. The vote by no means had any intention of lynching you. I just liked what God Usopp said about you in his post where he mentions that you calling other people unproductive while being unproductive yourself isn't helping anyone. Now I don't know if you just wanted to seem like you were contributing or trying some kind of power play move there, but my vote was casted only because I was interested in what sort of reaction it would incite.

I have no idea what I did otherwise to trigger your massive self defense grid to the point where you go accusing Zem for not defending you like how she defended herself. Honestly what reason is there for her to defend you? Her coming to your defense would indicate that she has knowledge of your alignment and that would put her in a tight spot. Not to mention that game had very few posts to go by to even indicate what alignment you may belong to.

Why didn't you go for Zem's defense when she was randomly voted by Gambit in the beginning? Why not go for Light's defense when God Usopp voted him? Instead you came out with some post that was calling out fluff and unproductive play.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Well, let me start by justifying my vote to simply gauge a reaction from not just you but from other people as well, since you so badly want one.
My reason, beyond gauging a reaction is, just because. And look how well its working. The vote by no means had any intention of lynching you. I just liked what God Usopp said about you in his post where he mentions that you calling other people unproductive while being unproductive yourself isn't helping anyone. Now I don't know if you just wanted to seem like you were contributing or trying some kind of power play move there, but my vote was casted only because I was interested in what sort of reaction it would incite.

I have no idea what I did otherwise to trigger your massive self defense grid to the point where you go accusing Zem for not defending you like how she defended herself. Honestly what reason is there for her to defend you? Her coming to your defense would indicate that she has knowledge of your alignment and that would put her in a tight spot. Not to mention that game had very few posts to go by to even indicate what alignment you may belong to.

Why didn't you go for Zem's defense when she was randomly voted by Gambit in the beginning? Why not go for Light's defense when God Usopp voted him? Instead you came out with some post that was calling out fluff and unproductive play.
I wasn't being unproductive. I was explaining Usopp how me calling fluff out was a way for me to fish for scum, since I was seeing people asking their alignments one the other as unproductive stalling. He then insisted and even voted me. You followed him. Imo your logic and his on the matter was messed up, but it's merely my opinion.

Regarding the Zem subject, I was merely mentioning a fallacy in her behaviour, it has nothing to do with the fact I had to defend her too. No, she started the thing about Sera and I simply highlighted the incongruence. And I don't see anything wrong in being consistent. She could have easily called you out for your lack of explanation like she did with Sera but she didn't. No one would have believed me and Zem to be scummates simply because she would of done that.

Also if you look at Zem's latest posting, she looks confused. She first mentions that you had more posts about me and not just one, then she perhaps changes her version inferring that you weren't just voting me out. Perhaps she just wanted to say that your case and Sera's aren't exactly even in that in your post you at least typed that one line by which you are sheeping Usopp.

Now I'm not entirely sure about her alignment.

You know what's funny in all of this? Is that you guys are accusing me to be overreactive but I never casted a vote on you guys, except for Natalija and it came during a calm situation.

Actually I misrembered about the Usopp voting me stuff, but my point on him insisting stands.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I wasn't being unproductive. I was explaining Usopp how me calling fluff out was a way for me to fish for scum, since I was seeing people asking their alignments one the other as unproductive stalling. He then insisted and even voted me. You followed him. Imo your logic and his on the matter was messed up, but it's merely my opinion.

Regarding the Zem subject, I was merely mentioning a fallacy in her behaviour, it has nothing to do with the fact I had to defend her too. No, she started the thing about Sera and I simply highlighted the incongruence. And I don't see anything wrong in being consistent. She could have easily called you out for your lack of explanation like she did with Sera but she didn't. No one would have believed me and Zem to be scummates simply because she would of done that.

Also if you look at Zem's latest posting, she looks confused. She first mentions that you had more posts about me and not just one, then she perhaps changes her version inferring that you weren't just voting me out. Perhaps she just wanted to say that your case and Sera's aren't exactly even in that in your post you at least typed that one line by which you are sheeping Usopp.

Now I'm not entirely sure about her alignment.

You know what's funny in all of this? Is that you guys are accusing me to be overreactive but I never casted a vote on you guys, except for Natalija and it came during a calm situation.

Actually I misrembered about the Usopp voting me stuff, but my point on him insisting stands.
An overreaction isn't always accompanied by a vote casting. And honestly just because my vote is on you doesn't mean that it isn't going to change.

I would never have pushed a "Zem and you scum buddies" argument by the fact that she came out to question my vote on you. But I believed that the meaning of the vote was simple enough that it didn't need questioning and if she had to ask me to justify it I would have merely said it was to gauge reaction. But I would have noted her post in my mind. I'm pretty sure I explained that it was merely a vote to gauge reaction after I came back online in a post to you.

In regards to what Zemmi did, I honestly believe she mentioned it well enough in her posts to you. Sera even answered her. I'm not saying she's definitely town in my books. But I definitely won't be pushing on what she did too hard.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Beta is lost.

Let me try to put it simple

Im not counting people's posts.

I just asked activity for one person I noticed made one post.

I never made a reference to the content of linds posts, just that there had been more than one, not just a vote and ditch.

He is over complicating the subject and even making up things as he going along or he just has zero comprehension. It's like he takes what I say and adds his made up facts to it.

God forbid calling out one thing you notice and not calling out every single post. Not even calling out just asking the person to make a post with thoughts.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I never made a reference to the content of linds posts, just that there had been more than one, not just a vote and ditch.
Wait, so I was right.

You were accusing Sera to cast a vote and ditch and yet as I said Lind only had one post for several hours (the one featuring his vote to my detriment). He was never active in the thread before that post. So why didn't you call him out for merely casting his vote on me and ditch?

He was like Sera *at the time* and you were present in the game. Took Lind several hours before posting again and changing the situation to what you are describing.

Then again, this is what I'm legit seeing.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Wait, so I was right.

You were accusing Sera to cast a vote and ditch and yet as I said Lind only had one post for several hours (the one featuring his vote to my detriment). He was never active in the thread before that post. So why didn't you call him out for merely casting his vote on me and ditch?

He was like Sera *at the time* and you were present in the game. Took Lind several hours before posting again and changing the situation to what you are describing.

Then again, this is what I'm legit seeing.
....lind had 3 posts

2 where your vote was

You hurt my head

Linds post content irrelevant because I seen them posting and only said something to the other because I didn't recall them ever posting.

Im done with this convo though because it's been explained and explained and you are still nowhere close to getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.