Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
It's fine if you don't like it, but it doesn't change the fact this is how I play. I have no issues defending myself, can do it all day. I wouldn't ask people here to change how they play either, I will just have to learn it so I can read people appropriately.
its fine fam play as u like, who r we randoms to say otherwise

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
its fine fam play as u like, who r we randoms to say otherwise
Honestly I think we need to hear way more from @Tris @Midnight Delight @KiriNigiri @Rej

because I honestly can't remember anything of significance any of them have said.
Post automatically merged:

but no i am town this game lol
Didn't say you weren't, Just saying if you were implying what Beta said, I would know for a fact you were a liar.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Do you really feel like I haven't done nothing at all these phase?

Just because I haven't placed a vote, doesn't mean I have not been active or helpful in the game.
ur vote is what counts at the end of the day sadly

if people just talked sht about trump all day and didnt vote biden, then trump woulda still won u'know

aight politics aside lol mb

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
aight sounds fair enough, the sooner the better
i wanna have a mid day 2 vote count too. would be helpful
Aight, I get you. But from what I am seeing now with JDB's post, it's not looking great for Gambit at all.

It's fine if you don't like it, but it doesn't change the fact this is how I play. I have no issues defending myself, can do it all day. I wouldn't ask people here to change how they play either, I will just have to learn it so I can read people appropriately.
I didn't say I don't like it lol. Was merely like a heads up tbh. No one is forcing you to change your style as well. Play however you like. Just letting you know that people usually find that really sus, but tbh almost anything is sus here nowadays lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
ur vote is what counts at the end of the day sadly

if people just talked sht about trump all day and didnt vote biden, then trump woulda still won u'know

aight politics aside lol mb
Honestly you should chill with the vote thing, I do find it odd. I will vote but there is no rush for a vote, but you have been pushing people to vote since the very start of the phase, even before everyone can participate in the game.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
If he even is hinting at such a thing from me, I can tell you right now he would be a liar.
I guess all is possible as long as he knows he would not get modkilled for such action. But throwing a townie under the bus would not be beneficial for a scum at such an early stage of the game, and he was so so specific. But I wonder which character could manage to get knowledge on a failed kill.:hope:

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I guess all is possible as long as he knows he would not get modkilled for such action. But throwing a townie under the bus would not be beneficial for a scum at such an early stage of the game, and he was so so specific. But I wonder which character could manage to get knowledge on a failed kill.:hope:
Since it would be 100% a lie if he implied that, I do not believe that is what he was implying and you are making up things again

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
Honestly I think we need to hear way more from @Tris @Midnight Delight @KiriNigiri @Rej

because I honestly can't remember anything of significance any of them have said.

Didn't say you weren't, Just saying if you were implying what Beta said, I would know for a fact you were a liar.
I prefer to take a defensive approach to the current events. It's up to you to decide if I'm hiding something.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž

I prefer to take a defensive approach to the current events. It's up to you to decide if I'm hiding something.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Honestly you should chill with the vote thing, I do find it odd. I will vote but there is no rush for a vote, but you have been pushing people to vote since the very start of the phase, even before everyone can participate in the game.
yes imma be straight up with ya

im very eager to have ppl vote in the first part of the phase

we all agree on one lynch and push through it. i do not want to allow possible derailing attempts

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
yes imma be straight up with ya

im very eager to have ppl vote in the first part of the phase

we all agree on one lynch and push through it. i do not want to allow possible derailing attempts
Don't you think that could build up a big train on someone innocent and then there would be no turning away from it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.