Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracker is unique ability? & who cares what you think, Light knows that i'm telling the truth

The only scenario where i'm lying is if Light is also lying & that means Flower is also lying, u want to try that road?
why would the host give you and natalija a tracking ability? Especially when nat’s tracking ability works on odd nights only and last night was an odd night?

and how would light know you’re telling the truth? He gets a notification when hes tracked or something?

doubt

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m willing to believe you’re town, and therefore agree with your read on Light. Salah and Rej may be acting aggressively right now, but I think only one of them is scum, and I’m leaning Rej because of what happened with Gambit. Juliet and Zara would both be scum by process of elimination, the former isn’t doing themselves any favors with their silence (but did vote for Midnight yesterday) and the latter may have just inherited a bad role.

why would the host give you and natalija a tracking ability? Especially when nat’s tracking ability works on odd nights only and last night was an odd night?

and how would light know you’re telling the truth? He gets a notification when hes tracked or something?

doubt
Dude, how would i know Light targeted Marimo if i wasn't Tracker?
And Light was among my three suspects, i said that many times, so i tracked him & saw that he didn't visit any of the two killed players, he could have been poisoner, but after seeing flower's claim, i instantly confirmed both of them & i have my reasons for trusting marimo too

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m willing to believe you’re town, and therefore agree with your read on Light. Salah and Rej may be acting aggressively right now, but I think only one of them is scum, and I’m leaning Rej because of what happened with Gambit. Juliet and Zara would both be scum by process of elimination, the former isn’t doing themselves any favors with their silence (but did vote for Midnight yesterday) and the latter may have just inherited a bad role.
Marimo seems like a townie, forgot to add that bit.

Dude, how would i know Light targeted Marimo if i wasn't Tracker?
And Light was among my three suspects, i said that many times, so i tracked him & saw that he didn't visit any of the two killed players, he could have been poisoner, but after seeing flower's claim, i instantly confirmed both of them & i have my reasons for trusting marimo too
i skipped 80 pages so i dont really know anything about you saying light was your suspect. Ill wait and see if light confirms he visited marimo though

i skipped 80 pages so i dont really know anything about you saying light was your suspect. Ill wait and see if light confirms he visited marimo though
He can't claim, but his confirmation will be that he will trust me once he sees my claim
Seriously if not for claim restrictions, i would have ended this game today

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy @Marimo_420 @Light D Lamperouge @Salah WG Rej, Juliet or Zara...can you rank them from scummiest to Towniest?
1) Juliet - hasn’t been active, could have voted for Midnight since the wagon was overwhelming and she could hide, process of elimination
2) Rej - the Gambit shit feels damning especially since he flipped as Law, always plays scum as well as town
3) Zara - KN was inactive and only asked mechanical questions when he was here, process of elimination

@Jew D. Boy @Marimo_420 @Light D Lamperouge @Salah WG Rej, Juliet or Zara...can you rank them from scummiest to Towniest?
Juliet --- Never liked Zemmi's play, she was so hesitant & Juliet didn't do much after replacing her (PS: she said she caught up to the entire game in just couple hours, it's weird that someone bothers to read 70 pages the moment they join the game & then participate only a little)

Rej --- Scummy reads + gambit saying he transported him

Zara --- Only reason they are last is because the other guy wasn't active at all
Post automatically merged:

So we go for juliet?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There aren’t many folks left, and by the previous deaths, several of us are scum. What’s wrong with stating where we stand? Nobody’s trying to end the phase early, we’re allowed to vote as we please.

Status
Not open for further replies.