Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This was on day 1 and you said you didn't see the sus on Gambit at the moment.
Correct. I had him as neutral. Explained the very same thing to Lind and Usopp.

Later on you vote Gambit and said many people have him on the list and how is being on the list sus? Wouldn't it mean a player being on the list so much mean that town and mafia are ganging up on a player and put them on the list?
I voted Gambit because his flip was info worthy. I explained that in the post you quoted.

Why is Flower still alive? I'm slowly starting to get paranoid of a Flower/Light scum team.

This was on day 1 and you said you didn't see the sus on Gambit at the moment.

Later on you vote Gambit and said many people have him on the list and how is being on the list sus? Wouldn't it mean a player being on the list so much mean that town and mafia are ganging up on a player and put them on the list?

You said here you put me as scum lean, put Light as neutral and instead you visit a player last night you had as neutral? Zem said earlier she wanted you to visit her so that she can confirm if your claim is real or not.
Zem's post sounded like she was baiting me. I don't like this. I even explained this already.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I've been given the go ahead by the hosts. Don't mid kill pls. Al.

Let me say this again. I believe there's 2 mafia left. A pair of scums.

It can either be-

Rej/ Juliet

Zara/ Salah

Or

Flowa/ Light

Flowa should be dead by now, just due to how op she is. Mafia should have been on her ass since day 2.

Also how can a character exsist that can confirm town every single phase? Yet RNG made sure she could only confirm me light and Nat?

Nah fam. Something stinks in here.

If rej flips town, vig. Shoot zara in the head.

Of they both are town we're lynching flowa next.
Post automatically merged:

And if they're both*

Status
Not open for further replies.