in another universe, scum wud be wiped by day 2

like im serious, super kills on town vigs is extremely dangerous for scum lmao

imagine midnight trying to kill nami and dying to sanji's superkill passive

followed by jew shooting light

thats gg lol

D

Dragomir

With two vigs? I'm not too sure ahaha
Multiple vigs doesn't really make Town strong. It makes the game swingy because of all the potential kills that can occur. Vigs are more likely to kill townies instead of scum just based on numbers. Add multiple vigs with SK+Mafia then Town isn't really all that strong. It can turn bad quick if the Vig doesn't hold back or have something to hold them back.

Multiple vigs doesn't really make Town strong. It makes the game swingy because of all the potential kills that can occur. Vigs are more likely to kill townies instead of scum just based on numbers. Add multiple vigs with SK+Mafia then Town isn't really all that strong. It can turn bad quick if the Vig doesn't hold back or have something to hold them back.
Yeah, I know that, but I wouldn't exactly call us weak. Town had some great roles

D

Dragomir

yea but ive seen these kinda games

in another universe, scum wud be wiped by day 2

like im serious, super kills on town vigs is extremely dangerous for scum lmao

imagine midnight trying to kill nami and dying to sanji's superkill passive

followed by jew shooting light

thats gg lol
Yeah, that's not Town being too strong, that's the game being too swingy lol. In another universe, you could say that Town could also be wiped out by D3 say if they mislynch each day and townies keep dying at night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, that's not Town being too strong, that's the game being too swingy lol. In another universe, you could say that Town could also be wiped out by D3 say if they mislynch each day and townies keep dying at night.
yea 100% true lol

eitherway the game will end fast cuz too many shots

its funny how we only have one misslynch yet we lost

Status
Not open for further replies.