[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 - Throne of Lies III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I thought enryu whispered to odd? 👀👀👀👀
Yea...

Im gonna be voting guilty on you too LM because we need a flip tbh, sorry man I hope you understand.
If i do the math correctly

We know unseen / cult start with 2 members right?

N1 we had 1 kill, which means someone was probably converted
N2 we had 3 Kills :O 1 (ali) claimed by odd if i remember right , 2 from scumms so probably another one converted ? which means 4 possible scumms ? (which means it's a cult game ? cuz they cap at 4 ? )

So you might be right about needing a flip, there are high chances to pick a scum at this point.....

Yea...

If i do the math correctly

We know unseen / cult start with 2 members right?

N1 we had 1 kill, which means someone was probably converted
N2 we had 3 Kills :O 1 (ali) claimed by odd if i remember right , 2 from scumms so probably another one converted ? which means 4 possible scumms ? (which means it's a cult game ? cuz they cap at 4 ? )

So you might be right about needing a flip, there are high chances to pick a scum at this point.....
Unseen cap at 3.

Nah no pardoning please your majesty, we need to see melkor’s flip at all costs

if melkor flips scum, this game is practically won. And while that sounds like good news, it’s actually a bit anticlimactic and boring

the much more fun option is melkor flipping maid

Zemmi

GodMommie
I mean I could always pardon him lol @Zemmi but we need to be on the same page, you just say the word.

I trust you and Zara the most atm.
I honestly do not know. Kinda wish we stayed on the Zolo/Lanji train of thought since we know there was scum there, this one seems very less certain. I do believe either Light/LM are scum here though.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Nah no pardoning please your majesty, we need to see melkor’s flip at all costs

if melkor flips scum, this game is practically won. And while that sounds like good news, it’s actually a bit anticlimactic and boring

the much more fun option is melkor flipping maid
If LM is not Mr. Boss man of scum who coverts, the one that would likely be it is Lanji. Just figure you might want to note that down, unless you believe you have a better guess.

Yea but if my logic stands we have 4 scums now.... assuming they have the abilities to killl / convert
They cant be 4 thought. They cant go over 3.

Assassin+ Mastermind + whoever they converted.

Then once the Mastermind dies the original Assassin becomes the Mastermind and the convert becomes the assassin.

If the Mastermind dies again they cannot convert as only the original Assassin can become MM.

So goal rn is to hunt down the MM and then the new MM, after that we should be fine.

Worst

Custom title

Then once the Mastermind dies the original Assassin becomes the Mastermind and the convert becomes the assassin.

If the Mastermind dies again they cannot convert as only the original Assassin can become MM.

So goal rn is to hunt down the MM and then the new MM, after that we should be fine.
Right i forgot we had that info

Well Enryu claiming survivor so makes sense his thread play is abyssmal and noted on Zoro.

He claimed Drunk and to have redirected Lanji into Zem, what do you make of that?

Yes, but his claim did not make sense with Lanji's Knight claim, right? I have browsed briefly through this confusing mechanical discussion and the consensus seems to be that one of them is lying. Zolo seemed fake to me with him only commenting about number of death this night though if he is newsie his claim may be True. There are some roles that mess with redirector right?

I honestly do not know. Kinda wish we stayed on the Zolo/Lanji train of thought since we know there was scum there, this one seems very less certain. I do believe either Light/LM are scum here though.
Well I woke up to LM with 5 votes lmao, so idk what happened there.

Ive been reading Zolo's posts and yeah him or Lanji are scum tbh.

And same train of thoughts for Light/Lm.

If Light is scum I want all the credit btw :catblush:

Zolo

Cope Doctor

I thought I have coolest ability I ever got, but now it seems like I had one of the worst lol, since assassin ad mastermind would only get rbd by me.... been reading wikai for a while now....

Yes, but his claim did not make sense with Lanji's Knight claim, right? I have browsed briefly through this confusing mechanical discussion and the consensus seems to be that one of them is lying. Zolo seemed fake to me with him only commenting about number of death this night though if he is newsie his claim may be True. There are some roles that mess with redirector right?
Good so you are reading the thread, thats a good look on you. I was trying to test you lmao.

The Drunk is immune to redirects and RBs though.

Worst

Custom title
Thei're redirecting on me tonight apparently i can't lie about that xD

Status
Not open for further replies.