Theory Rox is Dragon (Best theory ever)

Dragon is Rox
(Best theory ever)

We seen Momonosuke age into an adult from a child. So what if Dragon was also aged. I think the person who aged Dragon more than 40 years ago was Bonney.
We know that Bonney and Kuma have some sort of relation. I believe that Bonney was involved with the age of Dragon and Kuma was involved with the vanishing of Dragon (Rox) during the God Valley incident.
This has been done before aswell. I believe Momonosuke is exactly the same as Dragon (Rox). Both child that grew up as an adult by devil fruit ability and both disappeared. Momonosuke disappeared by Tokis power and dragon by kumas power.
The most amazing part is that they both are linked to Dragons some way.
Garp being the person to fight Rox is also perfect because they are both father and sons.

Also the fact that both dragon and Rox bounty are not revealed just says that they are both the same people.

Why are the names different? The name could be changed the same way Ace changed his name by taking his mothers last name.
I also believe that Dragon changed his name twice because he doesn’t want to be known as Rox otherwise kaido and big mom would target him for betraying them.

the only way it would make sense would be if it were something like this

after Rocks was defeated, he was turned into a baby by whomever had Bonney's fruit before her. Because he was turned back into a baby, his memory was basically wiped clean and Rocks D Xebec as a person basically no longer existed. Garp then adopted him, renamed him Monkey D Dragon, and raised him as his son.

the only way it would make sense would be if it were something like this

after Rocks was defeated, he was turned into a baby by whomever had Bonney's fruit before her. Because he was turned back into a baby, his memory was basically wiped clean and Rocks D Xebec as a person basically no longer existed. Garp then adopted him, renamed him Monkey D Dragon, and raised him as his son.
damn Luffy son of Dragon, son of Xebec, grandson of Garp, reincarnation of Joyboy, destined to be Nika the slaves breaker and pirate king.

Their goals are very different, no?
I mean, I don't believe in the theory but I do think their goals actually aligns and that Dragon carries Rocks' will. He wanted to become the King of the world. Dragon wants to overthrow the WG and we don't yet know why. We just assume that it's because he thinks they're evil or something happened to him in the past. What if his secret goal is actually taking Imu's seat for himself? One that the rest of the RA doesn't know. I read a theory long back stating that Dragon might actually be successful in the final war along with Luffy to topple the WG but contrary to what everyone thought, he just takes the throne for himself and we get the final fight, Luffy vs Dragon.

On the other hand, Dragon being Rocks himself will be even wilder, lol. Interesting theory tbh.

How is Dragon Rox if Rox was in Garps era and Garp is the father of Dragon? Or you wanna tell me when he was aged older by Bonney, then made younger again? Like... What?