Powers & Abilities RS…..the Ultimate training tool

Thread about Sanji doesnt prove Sanji is your favorite character.
Thinking about it, you always tried to make Sanji he isnt... :sus:
Oh here we go…..”Sanji fans want Sanji to be a blonde Zoro”. Cry bitch.

Im a Sanji fan, and I see him for what he is. Why tf should I agree to dumb af Ztards who claim Sanji is weak and if you deny it your not a Sanji fan. Yall retarded.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oh here we go…..”Sanji fans want Sanji to be a blonde Zoro”. Cry bitch.

Im a Sanji fan, and I see him for what he is. Why tf should I agree to dumb af Ztards who claim Sanji is weak and if you deny it your not a Sanji fan. Yall retarded.
Because Sanji was weak, until now.
You probably missed it but I am totally supporting Sanjino now after I saw that RS is doing something to him.
If he is supposed to be a wing that carries the PK, he needs to be stronger than PK, just like the other wing is.
Otherwise, the PK cant fly.

Ztards new reverse psychology.

” Admit Sanji is leagues weaker than Zoro, or then you want him to be a blonde Zoro and thus your not a true Sanji fan”

” Admit that Sanji doesnt train and gets fake PUs, or then you want him to be a blonde Zoro and thus your not a true Sanji fan”

” Admit Sanji is just a chef and not a fighter, or then you want him to be a blonde Zoro and thus your not a true Sanji fan”

Lmao its hilarious how these smucks believe they know what a true Sanji fan is…

“Yall want a blonde Zoro”……no bitch Zoro is a green Sanji, with no depth, personality or meaningful interactions.

Sanji is better in every regard, and is still potrayed as strong as him. Copeeee

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

” Admit Sanji is leagues weaker than Zoro, or then you want him to be a blonde Zoro and thus your not a true Sanji fan”

” Admit that Sanji doesnt train and gets fake PUs, or then you want him to be a blonde Zoro and thus your not a true Sanji fan”

” Admit Sanji is just a chef and not a fighter, or then you want him to be a blonde Zoro and thus your not a true Sanji fan”

“Yall want a blonde Zoro”……no bitch Zoro is a green Sanji, with no depth, personality or meaningful interactions.

Sanji is better in every regard, and is still potrayed as strong as him. Copeeee

Another meltdown going on or what is this thing? :crazwhat:

Being n the same panel doesn't make them equally strong despite your rant you still couldn't help riding on Zoro feats to elevate your boy using those panels. Instead of actually showing his individual accomplishment that put him on par with Zoro:wellwell:

Being n the same panel doesn't make them equally strong despite your rant you still couldn't help riding on Zoro feats to elevate your boy using those panels. Instead of actually showing his individual accomplishment that put him on par with Zoro:wellwell:
We all know Zoro > Sanji, but he’s shown his strength multiple times over. Sanjis strength is honestly very impressive

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I’ve been saying that Sanji would ditch the RS for like a year. It’s pretty obvious he isn’t keeping it, and it’s only purpose is to awaken Sanji’s power

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I want the RS to stay because I want a crossover fight.
Lucky Roo + Yasopp vs Soba Mask + Sogeking.
And I want another theme song for the superhero co-op.
:steef: