Future Events Ryokugyu and Fujitora Are Conqueror’s Haki Users

Warlords did what they wanted, a couple of them even challenged the Admirals. Something doesn't add up. :watchout:
Hmm are we sure they did what they wanted, Sengoku did say that they no longer can dispatch the warlords against yonko, they are widely perceived as government dogs by the world too, this seems fishy.
Some even are working as subordinates from what I’ve heard
:risicheck:

These 2 admirals have least amount of chance to get COC especially GB. Imo akainu and sengoku have adv coc with aokiji and kizaru having 50% chance
Post automatically merged:

Good to hear this from you :myman:
fujitora got a bigger shot than Kizaru
actually has a chance to lead after Akainu gets packed.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I do not believe such powerful defense needs CoC, plus if his sword is actually a black blade( it seems like it is so far), it implies a high level of CoA. He doesn't need CoC to shrug off Yamato's attack.
How would a high level of CoA protect from CoC though? Luffy used his CoA to defend from Ragnarok and Kaido still KO’d him

The odds may not seem in his favor, GB was probably thinking of taking out multiple strong fighters at the same time, leaving only a few to fight properly, something he would have succeded in doing if he reached the alliance.
But the point is that Ryokugyu did in fact charge fearlessly into overwhelming odds, regardless if he was only planning to kill Luffy or had strategic plans or whatever, the point is that Ryokugyu showed that exact fearlessness that you said conquerors possess (while also ignoring moments of cowardice that confirmed conqueror’s have shown).

Fujitora has the possibility along with Aokiji coz only these two has showed ambitions and will to achieve them. For that they even went against orders of there superiors (Aokiji even left them) orders.

Greenbull doesn't suit for CoC here just like Kizaru.

Though I'm only supporting Akainu and Aokiji to have CoC later on and have epic CQC battles. Lol
So sure, Shanks did (seemingly) override Ryokugyu’s Devil Fruit
Don't think basic CoC of anyone whether it's Shanks or Roger or Xebec would be so godly to affect/supress DF abilities from such large distance.

GB would have went normal because of surprise only.
but we all knew Shanks was going to be the strongest living CoC user and potentially the strongest CoC user of all time.
Major appreciating Shanks is quite rare these. I've already taken a screenshot. Lol
The fact that Ryokugyu not only remained conscious against Shanks but also didn’t fall to his knees or foam at the mouth is
Don't diminish GB's level so much that he might have fainted with a CoC attack from miles away. No matter how high the CoC ability Shanks got here but GB still is a admiral rank person. Though him getting affected from basic CoC is either indicating Shanks too high strength or GB being not that strong for now (have space for further growth).
in the grand scheme of things, quite impressive and could indicate that Ryokugyu is a Conqueror’s Haki user himself.
How ? Even a normal CoC user like Kidd or non CoC Killer didn't budged an inch in front of AdCoC user like Kaido (when clash was going on roof) or we have seen how two CoC users have clashed before. Like advanced user as Roger vs WB or Roger vs Oden or different cases like Shanks releasing CoC on WB ship and Marco or others were just fine (bad example i know).

Fujitora has the possibility along with Aokiji coz only these two has showed ambitions and will to achieve them. For that they even went against orders of there superiors (Aokiji even left them) orders.

Though I'm only supporting Akainu and Aokiji to have CoC later on and have epic CQC battles. Lol

Don't think basic CoC of anyone whether it's Shanks or Roger or Xebec would be so godly to affect/supress DF abilities from such large distance.

GB would have went normal because of surprise only.

Major appreciating Shanks is quite rare these. I've already taken a screenshot. Lol

Don't diminish GB's level so much that he might have fainted with a CoC attack from miles away. No matter how high the CoC ability Shanks got here but GB still is a admiral rank person. Though him getting affected from basic CoC is either indicating Shanks too high strength or GB being not that strong for now (have space for further growth).

How ? Even a normal CoC user like Kidd or non CoC Killer didn't budged an inch in front of AdCoC user like Kaido (when clash was going on roof) or we have seen how two CoC users have clashed before. Like advanced user as Roger vs WB or Roger vs Oden or different cases like Shanks releasing CoC on WB ship and Marco or others were just fine (bad example i know).
Ambition is meaningless....what ambition does Shanks have ?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
the only way i can see ryo having it is because of the trio pattern
Luffy Ace Sabo 2 coc users 1 isnt
Luffy Zoro Sanji 2 coc uses 1 isnt
Luffy Kidd Law same thing.
But this theory seems related to luffy

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kizaru is a huge candidate for CoC lol, the man fought on par with Rayleigh who later made Teach poop himself.

Shanks is trash as a character but he is probably still the strongest CoC user.

Though him getting affected from basic CoC is either indicating Shanks too high strength or GB being not that strong for now (have space for further growth).
Nah Ryokugyu soloing King and Queen like that is an impossibility for characters like Kaido and Big Mom, Kaido actually thought Jack was strong. Ryokugyu is definitely the real deal.

Even a normal CoC user like Kidd or non CoC Killer didn't budged an inch in front of AdCoC user like Kaido
Isn’t “not budging an inch” exactly what someone would do if they were being affected by CoC? Lol

Like advanced user as Roger vs WB or Roger vs Oden or different cases like Shanks releasing CoC on WB ship and Marco or others were just fine (bad example i know).
:datas:

Had yesterday with Sentinel a talk about Akainu, who most like used adv CoC in his punch to Kill Ace and also to hurt and give Luffy a scar.
It is official that Luffy is a Zoan user and he heals very fast in comparison to other humans, yet of all scars, only one stayed(if we not count the cut under his eye) and that is from Akainu attack.

We see Kaido got cut, got punched and pierced, but the only remain scar was the one of Oden and Zoro's as example, both used adv CoC in their attack. I believe Akainu is also very skilled with adv CoC and can fused it with his df.
I think Akainu will be the only Admiral who has awakening+all 3 advanced haki types.
As example he show glimps of Future sight, he showed adv CoA when he blocked Whitebeard attack and he also most like have adv CoC.
I assume this one:

Akainu: Awakening+Adv CoC+Adv CoA+Adv CoC
Kizaru: Awakening+Adv CoC+Adv CoA(first level)+good CoO
Fujitora: Awakening+Adv CoO(highest lvl)+Adv CoA(first level)+CoC
Greenbull: Awakening+Adv CoA(highest level, Black sword like Mihawk)+good CoO+CoC

Each Admiral will pose one great haki type, all of them will have all haki hype, at least one advanced version.
And of course awakening, if they also get adv CoC, it would make them even more powerful, I look forward to see them in a all out battle.

Ambition is meaningless....what ambition does Shanks have ?
Being freest man, taking OP and not caring about any authority counts as great ambition.
Kizaru is a huge candidate for CoC lol, the man fought on par with Rayleigh who later made Teach poop himself.
Now Kizaru is a candidate as well :
:pepelit:

Next would be Helmappo. :pepecafe:

Shanks is trash as a character but he is probably still the strongest CoC user.
Your hateed for Shanks is quite understandable. As much as you hate him in every thread proves how badly he has trashed admirals. Lol
:pepecorn:

Nah Ryokugyu soloing King and Queen like that is an impossibility for characters like Kaido and Big Mom, Kaido actually thought Jack was strong. Ryokugyu is definitely the real deal.
Getting happy over GB's feat against injured YC is now a thing of proud for admiral boys !!
:pepemotion:

Isn’t “not budging an inch” exactly what someone would do if they were being affected by CoC? Lol
Killer and Kidd were moving perfectly rather than becoming clown. Lol

GB getting CoC :
:pepecopium:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Your hateed for Shanks is quite understandable. As much as you hate him in every thread proves how badly he has trashed admirals. Lol
I don’t hate Shanks I love him, I just acknowledge that he is objective trash as a character. Lol

Getting happy over GB's feat against injured YC is now a thing of proud for admiral boys !!
No Yonko can do what Ryokugyu did. Lol

Kaido actually called Jack strong, and Shanks is barely stronger than Guntrash.

I think Akainu, Aokiji and Fujitora will display it but I don't think Aramaki has it. He's alright and reasonably independent but I haven't seen much comparable to Fujitora doing his best to showcase the flaws in the Warlord system and have it dismantled even when pressured by Akainu to stop his antics. Plus wanting Akainu's approval props Akainu up but doesn't paint Aramaki as this special conqueror.

Both Aramaki and Kizaru are cool but I don't see either of them having Conqueror's haki.

Does it really matter when Oda himself is so inconsistent with CoC use? Like Sengoku and Hancock had it throughout the war and never used it. Kid had it on Onigashima and never used it. Oda only cares about Luffy