Speculations Ryokugyu will arrive at the end of Wano

I firmly believe that this is how the arc will end and how Luffy will keep the WG out of Wano.

The Two Main Arguments:
Narrative progression.

The admirals appear periodically at the end/beginning of arcs to give us a gauge of the MCs progression/level relative to the world.

1. SHs encounter Aokiji mid pre-time skip -> The SHs get washed and are completely outclassed

2. SHs encounter Kizaru late pre-time skip -> The SHs still get washed, something has to be done

3. SHs encounter Fujitora early post-time skip -> The SHs can somewhat hold their own, but it's still too early and we have to evacuate

A natural next step would be

4. SHs encounter Ryokugyu mid/late post-time skip -> The SHs can hold their own fully now and can fend off a marine admiral

The state of Wano and the emphasis on the lack of Forests
A very weird amount of emphasis was placed at the beginning of the arc on how the plants/vegetation and natural resources of Wano were being depleted by Kaido's factories.

Just defeating Kaido on its own isn't enough to return Wano to Prosperity.

Assuming that Ryokugyu has a plant/wood-themed fruit (Fujitora + his purple gravity clearly take inspiration from Madara, why not Ryokugyu and Hashirama?), we could very easily see Ryokugyu getting Aokiji type feats where he creates entire forests in Wano.

After defeating Kaido I think we almost definitely new arc or mini-arc showing how the SHs compare to the larger world.
Nowhere in the story has that even be remotely hinted at. The Sh's are going to chill for a while. Zoro is already going to be unavailable in the next arc. So If grenebull comes he's going to bring an entire fleet of military that's capable and maybe the ssg. and just completely wash the SH's.

You forgot Akainu , Luffy couldn't do anything to him in MF . Admirals have this pattern of always meeting SH(s) in or near their complete introductions .

but yah , regardless of the result of his intro , Ryokugyu will appear in either end of Wano or Elbaf , but i hope for the former because Elbaf will be too long , and some other reasons :

• Oda said he couldn't wait to draw him
• here in Wano there is already another force of the World Government with the order to take over it

also yes , Ryo's 3 years fast could be caused by him having some Plant DF ( Zoan ? ) , and he could cause Wano to have a lot of plants again with his DF

I firmly believe that this is how the arc will end and how Luffy will keep the WG out of Wano.

The Two Main Arguments:
Narrative progression.

The admirals appear periodically at the end/beginning of arcs to give us a gauge of the MCs progression/level relative to the world.

1. SHs encounter Aokiji mid pre-time skip -> The SHs get washed and are completely outclassed

2. SHs encounter Kizaru late pre-time skip -> The SHs still get washed, something has to be done

3. SHs encounter Fujitora early post-time skip -> The SHs can somewhat hold their own, but it's still too early and we have to evacuate

4. SHs encounter Ryokugyu mid/late post-time skip -> The SHs can hold their own fully now and can fend off a marine admiral

A very weird amount of emphasis was placed at the beginning of the arc on how the plants/vegetation and natural resources of Wano were being depleted by Kaido's factories.

Assuming that Ryokugyu has a plant/wood-themed fruit (Fujitora + his purple gravity clearly take inspiration from Madara, why not Ryokugyu and Hashirama?), we could very easily see Ryokugyu getting Aokiji type feats where he creates entire forests in Wano.
Too much for Luffy. Beatin the WSC should exhaust his powers to the extreme. If he can beat Ryokugyu by himself on top of that, it'll condescend admirals way too much. Except if Luffy eats Senzu Bean etc then its acceptable.
Post automatically merged:

The Two Main Arguments:
Narrative progression.

Too much for Luffy. Beatin the WSC should exhaust his powers to the extreme. If he can beat Ryokugyu by himself on top of that, it'll condescend admirals way too much. Except if Luffy eats Senzu Bean etc then its acceptable.

Veku

Flamboyant
Just look at Alabasta, Enies Lobby or Dressrosa- Luffy was always in a terrible state and needed to rest for days after he defeated the main villain of an arc and considering Kaido's portrayal and milestone he is going to be for Luffy, I'd bet that Luffy is going to be in the worst state of his life after he is victorious.

Also to think Oda is going to get rid of one of the main antagonists of the opposed fraction Luffy is part of- the first time Ryokugyo is going to be formerly introduced is laughable.
Especially when the Marines aren't even the Strawhats main- enemys of the arc.
Oda doesn't just waste characters as influencial and powerful as an Admiral is to prove a point- usually the character has to have thematic relevance- which Greenbull doesn't have at all when it comes to Wano.

:kata:
Fuji introduced in an arc where Villains have paramecia fruits
Even the SN duo have paramecia fruits

GB will be shown when act 3 ends indeed
An arc filled with Zoans, he's gonna be a Mythical zoan too
Hey ..... you may have a point here :memehm: , i didn't think about this , you may have discovered a pattern

Punk Hazard : Logia themed ?
• the Villains - the only Donquixote Pirates' Logias ( Caesar and Monet )
• Admirals' influence : Logia users ( Aokiji and Akainu ) completely shaped the island
• a lesser Marine presence with the same DF type as the Admirals : Smoker

Dressrosa : Paramecia themed ?
• the Villains - the rest of Donquixote Pirates who were present there , were dominated by Paramecia users , including Doflamingo himself
• an Admiral's influence : a Paramecia user , Fujitora
• a lesser Marine presence with the same DF type as the Admiral : Tsuru ?

Wano : Zoan themed ?
• the Villains - the Beasts Pirates and Orochi have a clear , strong Zoan theme
• a lesser Marine presence : X-Drake , an Allosaurus Zoan user
• ( not certain yet ) Admirals' influence :
Green Bull , a Zoan user ?

You may just have made the case of Wano for Ryokugyu's introduction , stronger than before , especially since i think he has some kind of Plant Mythical Zoan
Post automatically merged:

Also to think Oda is going to get rid of one of the main antagonists of the opposed fraction Luffy is part of- the first time Ryokugyo is going to be formerly introduced is laughable.
Especially when the Marines aren't even the Strawhats main- enemys of the arc.
Yeah ..... Ryokugyu is not going to be defeated , if Oda indeed plans to bring him to the end of Wano .
Oda doesn't just waste characters as influencial and powerful as an Admiral is to prove a point- usually the character has to have thematic relevance- which Greenbull doesn't have at all when it comes to Wano.
Indeed , currently GB doesn't have the same theme as the Main Villains of this arc
( Beasts Pirates' and Orochi's Zoan theme )

but this is only because we know almost nothing about him , i'm gonna argue that he's likely a Zoan than Paramecia though

i'm ruling out Logia here because we have too many Logia Admirals already , and i'm gonna present 2 lines of arguments for Ryokugyu being a Zoan :

1. the argument which me and Ndule have presented above

2. the Colours and DF themes of Admirals argument :

in the OG Admirals , we had 2 themes :
1. Primary Colours ( Red-Yellow-Blue )
2. Logia

In the next set of Admirals , i think there will also be 2 themes :
1. Secondary Colours : Purple-Green-Orange

Fujitora's purple : Akainu's red + Aokiji's blue
Ryokugyu's Green : Blue + Yellow
Sabo's Orange : Red + Yellow

2. Paramecia-Logia-Zoan ( all 3 types of DFs represented ) :

Paramecia = Fujitora
Logia = Sabo
Zoan = Ryokugyu

i don't think Fleet Admiral's DF type matters here , as we saw with Sengoku , his DF type didn't really affect/dictate what type of DF Akainu-Aokiji-Kizaru should have

Last edited: