Speculations Ryokugyu will Eviscerate the Mugiwara and Make a forest of impaled pirates at Wano

This dude is a beast. He beat Queen and King combined easier than Zoro beat King.

Everyone is busy celebrating and will be drunk at night. Greenbull will come with a marine battleship and completely skewer and impale everyone at the festival. He will absolutely smash Luffy in front of everyone.

Before he leaves, he's going to either kidnap Robin or kill/heavily injure some main characters.

Last edited:
This dude is a beast. He beat Queen and King combined easier than Zoro beat King.

Everyone is busy celebrating and will be drunk at night. Greenbull will come and completely skewer everyone at the festival with a marine battleship. He will absolutely smash Luffy in front of everyone.

Before he leaves, he's going to either kidnap Robin or kill/heavily injure some main characters.
Would be especially gruesome and would break the fanbase but that’s way too much reaching

yes he defeated two weak commanders with bandages whom had no bandages when fighting zoro or sanji, but i am still convinced that sanji and zoro can solo GB since their power ups made quick work of their commanders.

might as well make a thread that Cracker is stronger than Fujitora for handling G4 luffy with ease than it took Fujitora to deal with G2 Luffy, i know how much that arguement loves to piss off admiral fans.

Thing is we dont know the extent of plant powers, but i know plants usually always get cut or burned and what better crew members we have that can do that? I mean defeating two injured commanders just makes me go mehhh because those commanders didnt have bandages fighting sanji or zoro who immediately delt with them when they achieved new power ups.

They’ll probably get washed faster than King and Queen since they’re offguard
:snoopy:
Post automatically merged:

Thing is we dont know the extent of plant powers, but i know plants usually always get cut or burned and what better crew members we have that can do that? I mean defeating two injured commanders just makes me go mehhh because those commanders didnt have bandages fighting sanji or zoro who immediately delt with them when they achieved new power ups.
Fire retardant plants exist.