14. Zombieman
15. Pig God
16. Tank Top Master
17. Puri Puri Prisoner

01. Blast - King
03. Metal Knight
04. Tatsumaki - Flashy Flash
06. Bang - Atomic Samurai
08. Drive Knight - Watchdog Man (Need to see more)
10. Child Emperor
11. Darkshine - Metal Bat
13. Genos
14. Zombieman
15. Pig God
16. Tank-Top Master
17. Puri-Puri Prisoner

PS: Metal Bat could go Higher or Lower depending on his Limits, Watchodg Man & Drive Knight need more Feats so that Position is just Speculative, Genos can Temporarily become stronger but not enough to Rank him higher, Pig God is among Weak Three till he shows his Secret Ability

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
0. King
1. Blast
2. Tatsumaki
3. Metal Knight
4. Bang
5. Atomic Samurai
6. Flash
7. Darkshine
8. Watchdog Man
9. Genos
10. Drive Knight
11. Child Emperor
12. Zombieman
13. Metal Bat
14. Pig God
15. Tank Top Master
16. Puri Puri Prisoner

WDM has looked pretty beastly so far.

Blast, MK, and WDM are the only heroes that ONE didn’t allow to fight the MA. He’s saving WDM for later, so he must be pretty strong
Post automatically merged:

You think drive knight as hidden powers ?

For now FF and Darkshine seems lot more powerful.

Haha lets see
Drive Knight mid diffed a cadre, and almost certainly has more tricks up his sleeve

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Blast
Metal Knight >= Tatsumaki
Bang => Flashy Flash
Atomic Samurai
Dark shine
WDM
Genos
Métal Bat
Drive knight
CHild emperor
PiG God
Zombieman
PPP
TTM

Drive Knight mid diffed a cadre, and almost certainly has more tricks up his sleeve
With particular conditions (he analyses his fighting style first etc). And they are levels with cadres.

Nyan is strong but not the strongest at all. The guy was afraid of PPP.

04. Tatsumaki - Flashy Flash
You think they are same level ? Or around same level ?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
0. King (he can defeat saitama with one hand)
1. Blast
2. Tats
3. Metal Knight
4. Bang
5. Atomic Samurai
6. Flash
7. Darkshine
8. Watchdog Man
9. Genos
10. Drive Knight
11. Child Emperor
12. Zombieman
13. Metal Bat
14. Pig God
15. Tank Top Master
16. Puri Puri Prisoner

C

Cuistot

Flashy Flash wrecks Bang.

AS is a wild card with his new blade but i wouldn't bet on him being stronger either.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1. Blast
2. Metal Knight
3. Tatsumaki
4. Bang
5. Flashy
6. Darkshine
7. Drive Knight
8. Genos
9. Atomic Samurai
10. Watchdog Man
11. Child Emperor
12. Amai Mask
13. Metal Bat
14. Zombieman
15. Pig God
16. Tank Top Master
17. Puri Puri Prisoner

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Based on every one getting massive buffs, and flashy easily having the best feats from the webcomic outside of tatsumaki, i'd say it won't be long before he reclaims his spot above Bang and Atomic.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
1. Blast
2. Metal Knight
3. Tatsumaki
4. Bang
5. Flashy
6. Darkshine
7. Drive Knight
8. Genos
9. Atomic Samurai
10. Watchdog Man
11. Child Emperor
12. Amai Mask
13. Metal Bat
14. Zombieman
15. Pig God
16. Tank Top Master
17. Puri Puri Prisoner
List is good aside from Atomic, with his new buffs he's far too low. In a 1v1 setting it's hard to argue him losing to many characters.

Golden Sperm shit on Darkshine who hyped his muscles as being superior, Atomic blitzed and sliced through him like he was made of butter.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Feats.

I'm tired of "XYZ said XYZ2 could do this to XYZ3".

I can also tell you that King negs the entire Monster Association.
MK has no feats though lol. No feats =/= inferior feats. God has no feats either but God is stronger than everyone bar maybe Saitama.

List is good aside from Atomic, with his new buffs he's far too low. In a 1v1 setting it's hard to argue him losing to many characters.

Golden Sperm shit on Darkshine who hyped his muscles as being superior, Atomic blitzed and sliced through him like he was made of butter.
I don’t read the Webcomic so I can only go from the manga lol. But I can maybe see Atomic above Darkshine.

I think that all the people shitting on WDM are in for a rude awakening. This dude has a Saitama aura around him. He literally hasn’t even broken a sweat in the story, and he’s never seemed to fight even remotely seriously. I wouldn’t be surprised if the only reason why he wasn’t listed as a hero capable of beating Elder Centipede is because he only hangs around Q City

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think that all the people shitting on WDM are in for a rude awakening. This dude has a Saitama aura around him. He literally hasn’t even broken a sweat in the story, and he’s never seemed to fight even remotely seriously
He’s also never fought anyone above Tiger level on panel. Maybe Garou was a low Demon when he and WDM fought. And no one is shitting on him lol, but even if WDM was negging Demons, negging Demons is pretty much standard for mid S class level.

He’s also never fought anyone above Tiger level on panel. Maybe Garou was a low Demon when he and WDM fought. And no one is shitting on him lol, but even if WDM was negging Demons, negging Demons is pretty much standard for mid S class level.
Lol how was Garou “low demon”? He literally low diffed TTM, who is stronger than PPP and (iirc) stated to be >= DSK.

Regardless, Q City was stated to be the city that receives the 2nd largest amount of monster sightings, with Z City being the 1st (and keep in mind that Z City is only 1st because that’s literally where the MA is). Despite this, Q City is the safest city all because of Watchdog Man. He’s literally holding down the fort at the 2nd most monster-infested city all by himself, and he’s doing a damn good job at it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol how was Garou “low demon”? He literally low diffed TTM, who is stronger than PPP and (iirc) stated to be >= DSK.

Regardless, Q City was stated to be the city that receives the 2nd largest amount of monster sightings, with Z City being the 1st (and keep in mind that Z City is only 1st because that’s literally where the MA is). Despite this, Q City is the safest city all because of Watchdog Man. He’s literally holding down the fort at the 2nd most monster-infested city all by himself, and he’s doing a damn good job at it.
Garou did not low diff TTM, he had his entire rib cage shattered by him and only survived because TTM’s disciples stopped him before he had killed Garou. I don’t recall any quotes about DSK.

It’s a question of the caliber of monsters he is facing. Most monsters are below Tiger level, Demons and above are rare, and even if Watchdog Man was negging Demons, that still wouldn’t prove he is above Darkshine or AS who themselves neg diffed Demons on-panel. Let alone Flashy or Bang who have defeated multiple Dragons solo and simultaneously, there’s no indication that WDM is close to them yet.