General & Others Sabo still have bandages

Sabo didn’t face 2 Admirals, he faced all 5 Gorosei and Imu bloodlusted and still walked away just fine.
Makes Sabo look quite great. Though one must admit, Imu fucked Sabo up quite badly with little effort, just using some shadow arrow and Sabo is superior to Karasu and Morley. I wonder, why Aramaki couldn't just pierce and drain Morley like that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Makes Sabo look quite great. Though one must admit, Imu fucked Sabo up quite badly with little effort, just using some shadow arrow and Sabo is superior to Karasu and Morley. I wonder, why Aramaki couldn't just pierce and drain Morley like that.
Imu couldn’t take Sabo out while Akainu killed Ace with a weaker attack. Lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You mean an Ace that was fucked up by Teach and huffed as soon as he got his handcuffs removed, had his DF ability nullified by a superior DF agent and used his back as a shield to protect Luffy?
I thought Imu was supposed to be much stronger than Sakazuki? What does it matter if Ace was injured? Imu was even using Haki, lol

Bro Sabo was still running around just fine. This wasn’t a neg lmfao. And Imu was even using Haki.
He had Sabo on the ground with one hit, of a attack he can spam as easy as we breath.

Sabo ain't taking multiple of that.

That he got away from IMU + Gorosei is a ridiculous Plot armor.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He had Sabo on the ground with one hit, of a attack he can spam as easy as we breath.

Sabo ain't taking multiple of that.

That he got away from IMU + Gorosei is a ridiculous Plot armor.
And then Sabo got up and kept moving just fine. How many times have we seen characters knocked down and they just get back up. Lol

Katakuri knocked Luffy down dozens of times and Luffy still won the fight.