Character Discussion Saint Mjosgard

What are your thoughts on this Martyr

Was able to overcome Racist Upbringing
Lost Weight
Likely has abs now
Beats up Nonces
Is Doflamingo's cousin
Killed by the Rat Daddy

Name a better redemption arc in the entire post Timeskip, this character is only ignored because he's not a fighter or a pretty boy
Man I wish he went with Neptune and or sai and Leo

But consequences must be have, you can't harm a celestial dragon in their home base without having some sort of repercussions.

great thread. there are some brilliant minor/side characters in one piece: kureha, dadan, iceburg, senor pink, baby 5, homing, helmeppo, fisher tiger etc

and yes, mjosgard also deserves to be mentioned, esp. for these:

Was able to overcome Racist Upbringing
i wonder if he knew his actions were punishable by death. if he knew he'll get killed and still chose to defend slaves/fishmen, then he's really something else.

this death (if real) will affect shirahoshi's whole family.

his efforts shouldn't be forgotten.

A good character.
It is always nice to see the "grey", and not just the black and withe dichotomy of good and bad.

Oda has shown us a lot of despicable DCs, but also a few good ones: him, Homing and family (bar Doflamingo, of course), and even the proto-DC Nefertari.

I'd be interested to see how Otohime made him change his mind. But that will probably be withheld from us. He used to be no different than Charlos. If Mjosgard can change, so can the others.