Sakamoto Days, Chapter 108: Assassin Department Store

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Amazing chapter !!

Where to start....

- Bloodlust in general is constantly being showcased a lot in this chapter. I believe in general bloodlust will be the Powersystem in this verse. Exposing it or concealing has benefits and cons.

When you expose a lot of bloodlust, you can make people hallucinate and then knock them out like conquerors haki. But when you conceal it, you can take a person without them even knowing. This is "Invisible Killing Intent"....Yotsumaru shows it a lot. I wonder if we will see more different applications of bloodlust.

- Rion destroying all these assassin in that crazy gauntlet was so badass. Man Suzuki is really hitting home that she was a badass and that were never gonna see her in the current story. Its not fair lol.

- Finally the end with the Order member reveal, was so cool. Is this how they both get recruited for The Order ? Sakamoto gotta fight and defeat the Leader of the Order.

---------
Btw this dude could potentially be the current JAA boss. Or possibly the dude who got snaked and got killed off. Either way him being the "Leader of The Order" makes sense why this is an impossible task.

Amazing chapter !!

Where to start....

- Bloodlust in general is constantly being showcased a lot in this chapter. I believe in general bloodlust will be the Powersystem in this verse. Exposing it or concealing has benefits and cons.

When you expose a lot of bloodlust, you can make people hallucinate and then knock them out like conquerors haki. But when you conceal it, you can take a person without them even knowing. This is "Invisible Killing Intent"....Yotsumaru shows it a lot. I wonder if we will see more different applications of bloodlust.

- Rion destroying all these assassin in that crazy gauntlet was so badass. Man Suzuki is really hitting home that she was a badass and that were never gonna see her in the current story. Its not fair lol.

- Finally the end with the Order member reveal, was so cool. Is this how they both get recruited for The Order ? Sakamoto gotta fight and defeat the Leader of the Order.

---------
Btw this dude could potentially be the current JAA boss. Or possibly the dude who got snaked and got killed off. Either way him being the "Leader of The Order" makes sense why this is an impossible task.
I don't expect him to be the current boss, but who knows. It's cool to see that The Order was a separate org from the JAA

Also loved the Rion kill combo. This series really blends the various environments well with the action.

Does Uzuki kill Rion right here? Ig it should happen in front of some witnesses so we'll probably get more about that next chapter

I don't expect him to be the current boss, but who knows. It's cool to see that The Order was a separate org from the JAA

Also loved the Rion kill combo. This series really blends the various environments well with the action.

Does Uzuki kill Rion right here? Ig it should happen in front of some witnesses so we'll probably get more about that next chapter
I mean the trio are from the JCC, and the Order is from the JAA. Its two different organisations...so its still possible for the Order to be in the JAA at this time.

But honestly, if this dude is this strong and the leader of The Order....then theres no way hes just hiding in a department store. I think this is a test to see whether the trio are strong enough to join The Order. It also makes sense why they told Uzuki to tag along with them....even tho hes probably a good and quite kid.

Idk whats gonna happen to Rion tbh lol.

I mean the trio are from the JCC, and the Order is from the JAA. Its two different organisations...so its still possible for the Order to be in the JAA at this time.

But honestly, if this dude is this strong and the leader of The Order....then theres no way hes just hiding in a department store. I think this is a test to see whether the trio are strong enough to join The Order. It also makes sense why they told Uzuki to tag along with them....even tho hes probably a good and quite kid.

Idk whats gonna happen to Rion tbh lol.
You're right on the JAA/JCC thing
But I thought that they still cooperate so why would he need to invite Satoda discretely to the Order if that's the case.

But you're probably right - this is all a test for them to see if they're Order material

You're right on the JAA/JCC thing
But I thought that they still cooperate so why would he need to invite Satoda discretely to the Order if that's the case.

But you're probably right - this is all a test for them to see if they're Order material
I mean she used to get invited before she became a teacher, as seen in her flashback. So I guess The Order has always been pursuing her.

Intersting chapter.
Im wondering why they assinged uzuki for them, since we know that uzuki wasnt anything special until he left after fourth year ?
I may be looking to deep into it, but what if JAA trying to get rid of JCC trio ?
Uzuki still had extremely high marks in his entrance exams, which had no killing rules. He just underperformed in JCC, cause he was too afraid to kill. They still probably knew his potential...

Intersting chapter.
Im wondering why they assinged uzuki for them, since we know that uzuki wasnt anything special until he left after fourth year ?
I may be looking to deep into it, but what if JAA trying to get rid of JCC trio ?
Could be that Uzuki was:
- purposefully laying low
- his split peraonality affected his performance in school
- didn't have a knack for killing yet

Anyways this chap pretty much confirmed that Rion was the leader of their group. She pretty much gave them orders and they followed it like her henchmen lol.

It now makes sense why Akira is this strong. Having Rion teach and train her, makes her stupidly stronger than Shin and Natsuki when she wants to.

Anyways this chap pretty much confirmed that Rion was the leader of their group. She pretty much gave them orders and they followed it like her henchmen lol.

It now makes sense why Akira is this strong. Having Rion teach and train her, makes her stupidly stronger than Shin and Natsuki when she wants to.
You think she was stronger than Sakamoto?
Idk, I put them all on the same level here, with Sakamoto's ingenuity edging him out a bit.
Hell, he was so deadly with the card that Rion thought he smugled a knife in somehow

You think she was stronger than Sakamoto?
Idk, I put them all on the same level here, with Sakamoto's ingenuity edging him out a bit.
Hell, he was so deadly with the card that Rion thought he smugled a knife in somehow
Didnt he jsut use the card there?

Do you guys reckon they are in their prime here or a bit off?

Didnt he jsut use the license there?

Do you guys reckon they are in their prime here or a bit off?
He did use the licence lol, which is why Rion was so surprised and thought he smugled a knife in

As for their prime - only Rion is since she's dying soon:josad:
Nagumo is in his prime rn in the story since he's been active constantly
And Sakamoto was in his prime after this scenario while he was working as an assassin, before meeting his wife