Sakamoto Days, Chapter 126: I'll Kill You Later

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
Yeah, I wonder how she couldn’t manipulate his gun and bullets last chapter - apparently she’s not Magneto and doesn’t defy irl physics that much
Yeah I think Magneto really warped people's ideas of what actual Magnetic manipulation would look like.

Like when the Amazing Spider-Man 2 gave me a false memory that electric eels are super dangerous and can electrocute you to death due to Electro falling into the eel tank and getting fucked up, when real electric eels can only give off a small, mostly harmless shock.

I know yall will flame me but looking at Heisuke pop off reminds me of how untalented Shin is. Shin isnt in team talent or team hardwork.....hes in team free PUs.

Now hear me out. This doesnt have to be a bad thing. Ive said it multiple times that Shin cheating his way to the top is interesting. Knowing that he doesnt have the same talent as geniuses nor does he have the time to train to keep up with them, forces him to be even more desperate in his search for power. It makes for a compelling character development.

I know yall will flame me but looking at Heisuke pop off reminds me of how untalented Shin is. Shin isnt in team talent or team hardwork.....hes in team free PUs.

Now hear me out. This doesnt have to be a bad thing. Ive said it multiple times that Shin cheating his way to the top is interesting. Knowing that he doesnt have the same talent as geniuses nor does he have the time to train to keep up with them, forces him to be even more desperate in his search for power. It makes for a compelling character development.
Your random hate for him is truly fascinating:hope:

I do dislike the attention he gets for no reason. I however dont hate him nor was my post hating on him.

Shin acknowledges hes untalented...I like that. It humanises him.
Doesn't mean he's not trying hard and giving it his all.
He's pushing his psychic powers, trying to find gadgets that would help him help Sakamoto.

At the end of the day he's the clear deuteragonist of the manga, so the rocus he gets isn't for "no reason"

Doesn't mean he's not trying hard and giving it his all.
He's pushing his psychic powers, trying to find gadgets that would help him help Sakamoto.

At the end of the day he's the clear deuteragonist of the manga, so the rocus he gets isn't for "no reason"
I didnt say he doesnt try hard. I like that he pushes himself. I like that he wants to get stronger but knows his limits. And I like that he doesnt mind taking handouts and whatever he can to reach Sakamoto. Hes like the complete opposite to Sakamoto when it comes to combat, and I wanna see some depth to that.

Im talking about attention from the fanbase. Everyone is obssesed with him.