Sakamoto Days, Chapter 132: The Assassin Exibit of the Century

Nah they usually dont work for me
----

Anyways nice chap. Confirmation that Asashi is the Chairman and now we have a new Order member who is a sniper.

If Rion is a friend-turned-enemy,will we have a supernatural-themed plotline to remove her from Uzuki's body and kill her for good?
With this plotline to foil this plan of Uzuki,Uzuki and Asaki can be heading to a showdown. It's also a chance for the flashback of Uzuki and Rion to happen,but there is no certainty.
@Chrono @Devilbat @Nidai_Kitetsu @CoC: Color of Clowns @Seatonnes @Dark Admiral @Jailer

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
If Rion is a friend-turned-enemy,will we have a supernatural-themed plotline to remove her from Uzuki's body and kill her for good?
With this plotline to foil this plan of Uzuki,Uzuki and Asaki can be heading to a showdown. It's also a chance for the flashback of Uzuki and Rion to happen,but there is no certainty.
@Chrono @Devilbat @Nidai_Kitetsu @CoC: Color of Clowns @Seatonnes @Dark Admiral @Jailer
i think she will want to still do the plan but not hurt any of the sakamoto crew, i dont think she will be a true enemy

I doubt Rion is outright evil, but there should be some catch about her?