General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
As I expected Slur's group has more people inside it. This was to be expected since CJ is out, and Gaku, Kanaguri and Carolina Reaper cant be the only ones to fight.

Ok so time for matchups:pepebusi:

- Slur vs Sakamoto: Pretty obvious. He may fight a Order member before Sakamoto so he can get a hypetool. Possibly Shishiba or Hyo. Id rather Shishiba, since Hyou hasnt really done anything and thats sad if hes a hypetool after all that time.

- Kanaguri vs Nagumo: Kanaguri killed Nagumo's teacher. And it seems like hes intertwined with the JCC trio. Nagumo beating Kanaguri could give him good hype since Kanaguri embrassed Slimoto.

- Gaku vs Hyou or New Order member: Gaku aint fighting Takamura again, unless he wants to

- Hiruma vs Hyou, Osaragi or New Order member

- Kumanomi vs Hyou, Osaragi or New Order member

- Carolina Reaper vs Shin and Akira and the rest of the kids. Theyre still weaklings and nees to gang up on opponents to stand a chance...see Club Jam lol. Carolina Reaper will want revenge on the dudes that messed up Club Jam

Osaragi may not get any fight since she already 2 fights....so possibly the 2 new Order members and Hyou will fight Gaku, Kumanomi and Hiruma

Last edited:
Quite liked the plot reveals this chapter
Databese is hilarious imo lol, he casually draws a random newspaper issue from memory like it's normal
I think the theory that Uzuki has Split personality desorder is just that, a theory. It could end up being a different reason for his evilness, maybe even just him being secretly a piece of shit but he was supressing his true feelings and skills because he wanted to off everoyne from the get go

Also, now that I wrote that - Uzuki came from an orphanage owned by the JAA. Could it be that, whoever worked at the otphanage instilled certain ideas into Uzuki's mind?

Hiruma for Shishiba
Kumanomi for Osaragi :pepebusi:
For the New Order Members and Hyou*

Quite liked the plot reveals this chapter
Databese is hilarious imo lol, he casually draws a random newspaper issue from memory like it's normal
I think the theory that Uzuki has Split personality desorder is just that, a theory. It could end up being a different reason for his evilness, maybe even just him being secretly a piece of shit but he was supressing his true feelings and skills because he wanted to off everoyne from the get go

Also, now that I wrote that - Uzuki came from an orphanage owned by the JAA. Could it be that, whoever worked at the otphanage instilled certain ideas into Uzuki's mind?
Tragic backstory incoming