General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Well, if my leader doesn't know how to clean, I will still be useful. But now that he knew how to clean better than me and fast. I normally clean a page that needs 30 minutes, and I heard from other staff that my leader uses 4~5 minutes to clean a page and I'm like WTF??? How is that possible??? My wifi is not that fast
u could probs be a translator

u could probs be a translator
Well my translation is not 100% accurate, around 49%, and they required N1 or N2 people to be their translator. So I give up to be their translator.
Post automatically merged:

Opscans doesnt do SD tho ?
Oh wait, they did do one chapter for SD. But after that, they didn't do any chapter for SD because there's no one gonna translate that chapter and I guess my leader doesn't have enough money to pay the raws and scans after they paid op raws and scans; bc scans 😐

Well my translation is not 100% accurate, around 49%, and they required N1 or N2 people to be their translator. So I give up to be their translator.

Oh wait, they did do one chapter for SD. But after that, they didn't do any chapter for SD because there's no one gonna translate that chapter and I guess my leader doesn't have enough money to pay the raws and scans after they paid op raws and scans; bc scans 😐
Bro can't pay his employer, and he want to start other series???

Btw better not to tell anyone that working with OPscans can earn money, since this is the only translation team that pay staff, but now I think they gonna f*ck up soon.....like bankrupt.

Last edited: