General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters

Apollo

The Sol King
Soo... I'm caught up :josad: and the story is sooooo interesting, I'm hooked and am crying because now I will have to wait for weekly releases :josad:

On a bright side, I really enjoy the characters and I like that the plot is a little wild. E.g. Sakamoto is OP, but still can lose unlike Saitama, Shin is progressing nicely, and all the unlikely bonds they're making over the course of the series are interesting to watch.

What are your favourite characters?
I like Shin, Heisuke, Akira, Osaragi, and a lot more including Sakamoto himself, what about you?

Soo... I'm caught up :josad: and the story is sooooo interesting, I'm hooked and am crying because now I will have to wait for weekly releases :josad:

On a bright side, I really enjoy the characters and I like that the plot is a little wild. E.g. Sakamoto is OP, but still can lose unlike Saitama, Shin is progressing nicely, and all the unlikely bonds they're making over the course of the series are interesting to watch.

I like Shin, Heisuke, Akira, Osaragi, and a lot more including Sakamoto himself, what about you?
Another Shin enjoyer:finally::finally:
I like Sakamoto and Old Man Takamura as well. And Heisuke too

Repost for anybody that hasn't seen yet.
I was able to especially appreciate it because I had read that chapter by the time you posted it :)
Masterpiece!

UPD
Btw, another thing I noticed and I really like is how the mangaka typically draws every assassin's eyes as dull and empty, including Sakamoto himself. It's mostly true for older characters and accomplished assassins, so Shin, Lu, other younger characters who are not there yet still have their eyes alive, or we also have Akira, who can switch from killing machine mode to a regular girl mode, and her eyes change. It's auch a nice detail, and I appreciate it!

Last edited:

Pros of catching up: Can talk with people about weekly releases

Cons: No more binging peak.

Sigh....its very unfair. I wish we got like 3 chaps at a time. But the fact we have a chap nearly every week is fair.

I was able to especially appreciate it because I had read that chapter by the time you posted it :)
Masterpiece!

UPD
Btw, another thing I noticed and I really like is how the mangaka typically draws every assassin's eyes as dull and empty, including Sakamoto himself. It's mostly true for older characters and accomplished assassins, so Shin, Lu, other younger characters who are not there yet still have their eyes alive, or we also have Akira, who can switch from killing machine mode to a regular girl mode, and her eyes change. It's auch a nice detail, and I appreciate it!
Glad to help man.:cheers:

Pros of catching up: Can talk with people about weekly releases

Cons: No more binging peak.

Sigh....its very unfair. I wish we got like 3 chaps at a time. But the fact we have a chap nearly every week is fair.
It's certainly better that D.Gray-Man ( I ended up dropping manga with a goal to read it when it's finished, because by now I forgot most of the plot points and characters).

Interestingly enough, Fullmetal Alchemist was monthly, but with longer chapters and it was bearable. One of my top mangas of all time.