General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Anything about the series
Wbu: What do you like about it?
Any fav characters? Or ones you hate?
Favorite fights, arcs, panels?
Ideas about future arcs etc

Share anything relating to Sakamoto Days (but put spoilers in spoiler tags pls:shame:)
》I like about is this manga is about assassin.
》My fav character is Sakamoto, Shin and Nagumo. So far, I don't have any character that I hate.
》My fav fight in the chapter is where Sakamoto in the theme park fight with one of the assassin; Shin and Nagumo fight with one of the serial killer (In different chapter).
》Wishes Sakamoto can live peacefully with his family (I know everyone might dislike my idea, but this is my ideas about future final arcs)

》Just stay calm, I will put in spoilers tags next time 👍

Last edited:
》I like about is this manga is about assassin.
》My fav character is Sakamoto, Shin and Nagumo. So far, I don't have any character that I hate.
》My fav fight in the chapter is where Sakamoto in the theme park fight with one of the assassin; Shin and Nagumo fight with one of the serial killer (In different chapter).
》Wishes Sakamoto can live peacefully with his family (I know everyone might dislike my idea, but this is my ideas about future final arcs)

》Just stay calm, I will put in spoilers tags next time 👍
That's my favorite one as well, I think you are talking about the one vs Boiled

I don't know if this is important or not, but I will still say it. I won't post leaks this week, because I'm on vacation (Chinese New Year vacation):suresure:

Plus after the battle between Sakamoto and Kanaguri, it seems like there is no battle in the next chapter so I guess it's not worth to buy the leaks and leak it.

And also, Happy Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year to everyone :cheers:

I don't know if this is important or not, but I will still say it. I won't post leaks this week, because I'm on vacation (Chinese New Year vacation):suresure:

Plus after the battle between Sakamoto and Kanaguri, it seems like there is no battle in the next chapter so I guess it's not worth to buy the leaks and leak it.

And also, Happy Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year to everyone :cheers:
Enjoy your vacation:kata: