General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Forreal ?!?!?

Yesssssssssss !!!! Knew my man Kanaguri wont get defeated by a blowing attack.
Post automatically merged:

My biggest problem of Sakamoto Days is that the fights are too short. If we can get 2 chaps of actual Slimoto vs Kanaguri....I will be very happy.
No, the battle has ended
Lmao, I thought the fight was still continues because Kanaguri is not down yet. But they are just talking now. Oh well.

No, the battle has ended
Liar....

We had like 4 pages of combat:beckmoji:
-----------

What a chapter. Kanaguri cannot stop being a menace its acc insane. So all his injuries are fake then ? All just makeup lmao ? And then he also manages to injure Slim Sakamoto whilst still just messing about. This guy is like top 5 in the verse....yall cannot tell me otherwise. Reminder hes doing all of these feats without even a camera.

Powerscaling was a bit weird this chap. Akira stopping a punch from Slim Sakamoto seems like an impossible scenario. Unless Sakamoto was holding back immensely and Akira also saw the path of his punch and was already there. Either way idc because the Kanaguri redemption is what im here for. I knew damn well my man was not getting defeated by blowing attack.

But yh I feeling major Sasuke vibes from Akira. This is soo cool. Shes obviously gonna flop, but I have a feeling she may turn evil.....
Post automatically merged:

The tags ?