General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
The art looks fantastic ! I could see myself reading this craft soon. I just hope the plot is great too. That'd be my first manga since One Punch Man. Can't believe it's been so long I haven't started a manga.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat is our most recent new reader so he can give you the freshest takes lol

But as far as the rest of us are concerned - if you're a fan of great action, great art and a charismatic cast of characters then this is the manga for you.

Like most Shonen Jump titles, the plot really starts to pick up after 5-6ish chapters of initial set up. But it is well worth it imo

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The art looks fantastic ! I could see myself reading this craft soon. I just hope the plot is great too. That'd be my first manga since One Punch Man. Can't believe it's been so long I haven't started a manga.
The art is amazing. The choreo is top tier. Probably the best in jump right now. And in a long time. The plot is very good too as are the characters. It has a good dose of humour, mystery, seriousness, fun, everything basically.

If you like OPM, you'll like the absurdity and creativity of the fights in SD. Give it a shot and let us know how you like it! The
Okutabi Lab Arc (chapters in the #20s or so) sets up a lot of cool stuff.

Wonder where the plot is gonna go after this arc.

- Satoda dead
- Yotsumaru working for Nagumo
- Kanaguri defeated but still a wild card
- Club Jam captured

Im assuming Club Jam may give them some information about Slur possibly and help them find him, whilst also Slur may call in his reinforcements (I believe it's mentioned they have other members in their group). So im assumimg next arc will be setting up for the final fight. JAA bringing in all their assassins (including the 2 missing Order members) and also allying with Sakamoto and his group. Whilst Slur, Gaku, Carolina Reaper and Kashima meet up with their other members. Then we have a mini war between both factions for the final arc.

Whilst on the side Yotsumaru will be investigating Rion for Nagumo, and possibly uncover that both the current JAA boss and Slur are in cohorts. Rion as well as the old boss being a sacrifice to attain his position. This could set up for the arc after Slur's Saga is finished, making the new JAA boss the antagonist.

All just fun speculation. I hope the next arcs going forward bang.

Wonder where the plot is gonna go after this arc.

- Satoda dead
- Yotsumaru working for Nagumo
- Kanaguri defeated but still a wild card
- Club Jam captured

Im assuming Club Jam may give them some information about Slur possibly and help them find him, whilst also Slur may call in his reinforcements (I believe it's mentioned they have other members in their group). So im assumimg next arc will be setting up for the final fight. JAA bringing in all their assassins (including the 2 missing Order members) and also allying with Sakamoto and his group. Whilst Slur, Gaku, Carolina Reaper and Kashima meet up with their other members. Then we have a mini war between both factions for the final arc.

Whilst on the side Yotsumaru will be investigating Rion for Nagumo, and possibly uncover that both the current JAA boss and Slur are in cohorts. Rion as well as the old boss being a sacrifice to attain his position. This could set up for the arc after Slur's Saga is finished, making the new JAA boss the antagonist.

All just fun speculation. I hope the next arcs going forward bang.
I think we're in for a mini arc after this one. Maybe chill for one chapter, and then fight some scrubs for one or two chapters more. Like before, have villain-of-the-week scenarios while building the next arc at the same time.
Probably even catch up with Miss Sakamoto, Heisuke and the wire guy (Apart?).

I think we're in for a mini arc after this one. Maybe chill for one chapter, and then fight some scrubs for one or two chapters more. Like before, have villain-of-the-week scenarios while building the next arc at the same time.
Probably even catch up with Miss Sakamoto, Heisuke and the wire guy (Apart?).
Possibly. I also think the next arc is a mini arc....a lot info and lore dump, with the introductions of new major players.

Possibly. I also think the next arc is a mini arc....a lot info and lore dump, with the introductions of new major players.
Yeah, I agree. We'll have a cooldown chapter like the bathhouse or the restaurant date, then get caught up with how the JAA and Order are coping/restructuring. I hope we hear more from Amane and I want to cut back to the store as well so we can see the gang interact.