General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Gaku hype:steef:

Peak fiction that's all I gotta say. Thanks @NikaInParis and @Chrono for recommending me this series last year.

But I'm not gonna post much in here cuz I'm only on chapter 36 right now. I will be active on this thread once I caught up.

Anyway, my favorite characters are for now, not in order btw, Sakamoto, Shin, Lu, Heisuke, Piisuke, Boiled, Nagumo, Slur, Osaragi, Kashima.

Favorite fights would be Sakamoto vs Boiled and Sakamoto vs Kashima for now.

Some afterthought and question:
Lu has the same hair style and color as Makima from Chainsaw Man lol.:suresure:

And does the cow policewoman that was chasing Sakamoto and Shin from the beginning appear again? Cuz I missed her.

No section whatsoever.

Seems I might have to spam some threads then.
Welcome bro. We need someone like you to join our forces:kuzanshut:
-----------------

Can't wait for the chap tommorow !!!

Shishiba really did have a soft side for yotsumura. I like his character so far. Interesting take with nagumo and his character get more mysterious with how the things have developed this chapter.
Kanaguri vs Slimoto is the focus now ig. Now that he is expelled from jaa/order, the author can definitely keep him around for later confrontations (as team slur officially)

Amazing chapter as usual. Great fighting cherography and panelling.

Im pissed that Kanaguri didnt put up more of a fight.....though he did do far better than Kashima. And how hell did Sakamoto beat him with a "blowing" attack. Like seriously lmaooo....How strong are his lungs to beat an Order+ lvl member with a blow attack.

Yh Sakamoto's feats this chap were insanity.

- Lightspeed lvl speed to dodge Kanaguri's lazers/light.
- Mereum-like intelligence in positioning those metal pipes at the exact points to reflect the lights.
- Insane strength to defeat an Order+lvl dude by blowing on a pipe.

Yh Slimoto = Prime Sakamoto in my opinion. Slimming probably makes him access his Prime form. I dont see how he could be even stronger than this.

Anyways well done for Kanaguri.... for tanking a Lazerbeam and blocking one of Slimoto's punches. And also keeping up with him before he started moving unpredictable.
Post automatically merged:

Wrong chapter btw @NikaInParis

Yup Order lvl doesnt seem to be the highest tier in this show anymore. People like Takamura and Slim Sakamoto are shitting on it (ironic since they both are and were in the order). Slur being the final villian of the Saga will probably also be a Tier above Order lvl. And if this show lasts for like hundereds of more chaps....yh we will deffo see the tiers going higher and higher.

Anyways my opinion.

Slim Sakamoto: >> Order lvl
Kanaguri: > Order lvl
Fat Sakamoto: = Order lvl

Hmm, I'd go with Shishiba vs Yotsumura for overall coreography
But Osaragi's fight had such a cool ending that it's my personal favorite out of all the 3
Yh I agree. I think Shishiba vs Yotsumaru was emotional and it also had the best final spread. Though Osaragi vs Geisha was pretty close.

Overall a running theme of the Sakamoto Days fights are that its too short in my opinion. And the authors uses flashbacks to extend fights when instead he should be focussing on the fights themselves. But its still early days and he can ofcourse improve on this.