General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Great chap.

As I thought....Yotsumaru isnt gonna get axed, lucky him. Im assuming Nagumo brought him back to investigate Rion's death. Since that had to do with Slur and Yotsumaru's betrayal had to do with the JAA's new boss. Im assuming this confirms Slur and the Boss are in cohorts.

And finally the Goat Kanaguri is back.:steef:

No suprise he dodged an attack from Slimoto as well. As of now....nobody has been able to do that. It also seems theyve been fighting for a while, and Kanaguri is unscathed.

Kanaguri is the real deal. One Top Tier fight after another.:finally:

I had to back up to Ch 92 to remind myself of what Sakamoto was doing with Kanaguri. I hadn't realized it had been that long since we left off there.

Great chapter! I'm glad Yotsu is alive. Nagumo is such a sly fox and I never know what side he's on. I agree that he wants to investigate Rion's death. Would he really kill Amane though?

I liked the panels where Yotsu's life flashed before his eyes and he saw himself extending his hand, then Nagumo extended his hand to pull him out of the water. That part makes me think Nagumo has good intentions, despite his borderline psycho behavior. Idk if he'd really kill Amane, but that kid is all mixed up and I could see him having a go at Nagumo.

This panel

Camera v Pencil
Anime v Manga
Movie v Book
Round one FIGHT

Peak fiction that's all I gotta say. Thanks @NikaInParis and @Chrono for recommending me this series last year.

But I'm not gonna post much in here cuz I'm only on chapter 36 right now. I will be active on this thread once I caught up.

Anyway, my favorite characters are for now, not in order btw, Sakamoto, Shin, Lu, Heisuke, Piisuke, Boiled, Nagumo, Slur, Osaragi, Kashima.

Favorite fights would be Sakamoto vs Boiled and Sakamoto vs Kashima for now.

Some afterthought and question:
Lu has the same hair style and color as Makima from Chainsaw Man lol.:suresure:

And does the cow policewoman that was chasing Sakamoto and Shin from the beginning appear again? Cuz I missed her.
300/400 more posts and you have your own section :finally:
No section whatsoever.

Seems I might have to spam some threads then.