General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
This is why Shishiba is my favourite character

What a goated character. I really like this fight....I wish it was longer tho.

And yh that is officially my favourite page in this manga.

@wordy btw it seems our speculation was right. The old chief got offed by the new boss that leads the JAA. Im assuming he will be a villain character.

But yh Shishiba is a monster.....Yotsumura speculated that with his skill he could get a higher position. Lmao whats higher than being in the Order ? Maybe RHM ?

Anyways this chapter was 10/10

Shame to see Yotsumura die, but one of them had to.

Shishiba is creative with his hammers. We need more non-weapon weapons.

I really liked the way Suzuki uses the weapons clashing with each other to light up the tunnel where Shishiba and Yotsumura are fighting
Shishiba may spare Yotsumaru and pretend he killed him. Seems like we got a new antagonist in this manga anyways....that being the new CEO/Boss. So im assuming Shishiba may side with Yotsumaru to fight him. Or he....he may just die lol. Im fine with either. Atleast the stakes are up.

Either way the final double panel spread looked like it was straight outta OPM....and im here for it.

Shishiba may spare Yotsumaru and pretend he killed him. Seems like we got a new antagonist in this manga anyways....that being the new CEO/Boss. So im assuming Shishiba may side with Yotsumaru to fight him. Or he....he may just die lol. Im fine with either. Atleast the stakes are up.

Either way the final double panel spread looked like it was straight outta OPM....and im here for it.
Could go both ways. He either spared him (hammers as weapon of choice, only knocked him down unconscious), since as you said we have a new villain in the making, or Shishiba stays loyal to them to the end and Yotsomura is actually dead, having Amane taking on Shishiba at a later point.

Wonder where the author is heading with Uzuki and that new villain acting as some CEO tho and Yotsomura being framed.

Could go both ways. He either spared him (hammers as weapon of choice, only knocked him down unconscious), since as you said we have a new villain in the making, or Shishiba stays loyal to them to the end and Yotsomura is actually dead, having Amane taking on Shishiba at a later point.

Wonder where the author is heading with Uzuki and that new villain acting as some CEO tho and Yotsomura being framed.
All I know is...if the boss of the JAA is an antagonist. We may see a point in this manga where it will be Sakamoto vs The Entire Order. That'd be soo cool tbh. Of course not assuming he beats them or anything. Just them trying to kill him and him surviving everything.

So many great panels in this chapter! Definitely fitting for the 100th chapter! I'm sure there's a deeper metaphor concerning the play, but it went over my head.

Shishiba's good vs evil, clean vs unclean worldview will probably get challenged eventually. Maybe through Osaragi?

I can't decide if Yotsu is dead or not! Shishiba was definitely trying to kill him though.

@Chrono I wonder who the mastermind of the coup is! And if our main villain is the current head of the JAA, what will happen to Slur as an antagonist?

Last edited:
So many great panels in this chapter! Definitely fitting for the 100th chapter! I'm sure there's a deeper metaphor concerning the play, but it definitely went over my head.

Shishiba's good vs evil, clean vs unclean worldview will probably get challenged eventually. Maybe through Osaragi?

I can't decide if Yotsu is dead or not! Shishiba was definitely trying to kill him though.

@Chrono I wonder who the mastermind of the coup is! And if our main villain is the current head of the JAA, what will happen to Slur as an antagonist?
Im thinking he's gonna be the antagonist after Slur. And after the boss is defeated we may see him replaced by someone in The Order. Possibly Shishiba ?

Same was the case for Sakamoto who was killing people mercilessly in his past.

Takamura doesn't do it just because he likes it, based of his one shot manga at least. He "cleans" the filth.
Yh but its not like the world will stop having "dirty" bad people.

Like I just dont see everyone following Sakamoto honestly. Nor do I see Sakamoto wanting that.:kayneshrug: