General & Others Sakura Hate Thread

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This will never not be funny. Imagine being this down bad, you have to crop your husband in his terrorist uniform for a family pic 😭. To make matters worse Karin was still in the pic, Sakura put a picture of herself ontop of her 🤣😭

Kishi was a menace.
isnt he much younger than her in that photo too

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nami, Robin, Rukia, Kagome, Nobara, Kagura etc. literally anyone lmao.
Nami and Robin? ❌
Rukia? ✅
Kagome? Nahhh, a hundred chapters after Kikyo’s death and she’s still getting jealous over her and Inuyasha.
Who tf is Nobara?
Which Kagura we talking about? Inuyasha I agree

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Nami and Robin? ❌
Rukia? ✅
Kagome? Nahhh, a hundred chapters after Kikyo’s death and she’s still getting jealous over her and Inuyasha.
Who tf is Nobara?
Which Kagura we talking about? Inuyasha I agree
Wrong on everything, Nami and Robin lap Sakura, Kagome was insufferable at times but never peaked at Sakura tiers. Nobara from JJK in like 10 chapters was better written than Sakura's entire career. I was talking about Kagura from Gintama, Kagura from Inuyasha is a dope character but she's no female lead.

Wrong on everything, Nami and Robin lap Sakura, Kagome was insufferable at times but never peaked at Sakura tiers. Nobara from JJK in like 10 chapters was better written than Sakura's entire career. I was talking about Kagura from Gintama, Kagura from Inuyasha is a dope character but she's no female lead.
Sakura one shots Kizaru