Powers & Abilities Sandman: The Gorosei Have Shanks Level Haki

Yeah , they have all everything they need. And they will not prevent Vegapunk message . And ot make them clown :) you will see :)
Also , if they have tremendous haki , why saturn and kizaru could not defeat luffy together. Translation okay , however , you cannot trust Oda .
You really think the message will broadcast? I feel like it'll be interrupted. The giants and SH gang should be holding the gorosei off till the message is done but it seems like their priority is escaping.

To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised in Dorry and Broggy were on the pre-TS Blackbeard level at least. I mean, guys spent how many years beating up on each other?
When we first saw Dory and broggy they were fighting for 100 straight years.
Post automatically merged:

You really think the message will broadcast? I feel like it'll be interrupted. The giants and SH gang should be holding the gorosei off till the message is done but it seems like their priority is escaping.
I think the gorosei will destroy the labophase and think they stopped it, but the broadcast will still go off because vegapunk planned ahead and has it broadcasting from another location

Do you know what people(Oda) say ? If luffy is in there , always bet on Luffy :)
Just tell me one incident lufft took L after timeskip ? :)
Yes but usually he is actively fighting someone to stop them from doing something. Like fighting Doffy to stop the cage, fighting Kaido while entrusting the island to momo etc. Here it's not even clear if he understands the significance of Vegas broadcast.
It'll be interesting to see how things unfold.