Powers & Abilities Sandman: The Gorosei Have Shanks Level Haki

Nope. That not how it works. Otherwise Luffy wouldn't have clashed equally with Ulti, Doflamingo, Lucci etc.

Haki is very emotional as we can see by Future Sight and Nika beating Kaido (he was losing until Kaido said shit that made him angry and allowed him to win)
exactly. haki levels go up and down in the moment and they're tied to your willpower and emotional state. this is how law cut vergo, because all of his plans went off perfectly, he has his heart back, and he's confident. its how luffy beat kaido and many of his opponents. its why whitebeard and crocodile didn't have haki, but crocodile got stronger after regaining his dreams of being pirate king in the cover story and has haki now.
Post automatically merged:

Lol
Post automatically merged:

Since he was probably the only one able to deal with It, he was rightfully worried for Dorry and Broggy, Who didn't know that was poison.

I trust I don't have to post Luffy chilling in front of Saturn's poison hits, for example.
did no one actually get this joke? they werent poison. theyre bombs. luffy was assuming they were poison because he thought saturn's powers were all figured out, but then they made like nuclear explosions and he was shocked.

exactly. haki levels go up and down in the moment and they're tied to your willpower and emotional state. this is how law cut vergo, because all of his plans went off perfectly, he has his heart back, and he's confident. its how luffy beat kaido and many of his opponents. its why whitebeard and crocodile didn't have haki, but crocodile got stronger after regaining his dreams of being pirate king in the cover story and has haki now.
Willpower is nothing so simple as having a dream. Every Strawhat has a dream and since the beginning of their journey. That doesn't make them strong.

They have to train hard for that. Rayleigh says that haki can't be trained except for CoC that gets stronger with the user. So you can get stronger haki without getting stronger yourself and vice-versa.

Jinbe's reaction in the Japanese chapter, they seem to be almost on the same scale. Jinbe described "tremendous Haki" for Shanks and "what a big Haki" for Mars.
Shanks: Launched his Haki from dozens of miles away to warn Greenbull.
Mars: Was in their vicinity and with killing intend.
Warcury: Can't even bother the giants with his Haki roar from close range.

It's obvious who of those three is the king.

Shanks: Launched his Haki from dozens of miles away to warn Greenbull.
Mars: Was in their vicinity and with killing intend.
Warcury: Can't even bother the giants with his Haki roar from close range.

It's obvious who of those three is the king.
Tbf the giants are a lot sturdier, experienced, etc. than Aramaki.
They could also very well be stronger than him as well, depending on what Oda does with them.

https://x.com/sandman_ap/status/1771915625432305735?s=46

From Sandman:
[🔔Lost in translation] Both Shanks' and Saint Mars' Haki are extremely powerful, and based on Jinbe's reaction in the Japanese chapter, they seem to be almost on the same scale. Jinbe described "tremendous Haki" for Shanks and "what a big Haki" for Mars.

To recap the Gorosei have:
- awakened mythical zoans (or are straight up demonic entities)
- immense conqueror’s haki
- immortality

These dudes are stronger than the Yonko and the admirals and I’m an idiot for letting Nika shenanigans make me think otherwise.
Gorosei have Shanks level Haki
:gonope:
Shanks has gorosei level Haki
:goyea:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't think we have a proper unit of measurement to clearly state that both Haki are equal just by using praise. Of course, the compliments come from the same person; however, I still don't find it appropriate. What we can deduce is that both Haki are strong, which is what Jinbei thinks. However, only Shanks facing Warcury could settle the debate. Nonetheless, Shanks' feats are more impressive and better than Warcury's with his Haki, so Shanks stands out here.

For example, Yamato had his Haki recognized by Green Bull as being very strong. This is an indicator that Yamato's Haki is better than Admiral Green Bull's. After all, why would Green Bull be surprised and praise that Haki if his Haki exceeds the level demonstrated by Yamato?

@comrade

Just becuse of the Regen, or do you see mythical zoan Shanks losing an arm to Kuma? Or being completely cut in two no diff like Ju Peter?

And that's why Dorry and Broggy effortlessly blocked Topman's Attack and then sent him flying in this fashion:

Do you honestly see a supposed mythical zoan Shanks not only being blocked by Dorry and Broggy, but then being sent flying back like that?
Dumb af this post
Topman is in his full zoan mode just like kaido was when he got smacked around by capitan midd or scabbards
The only gorosei that went hybrid was venus

Dumb af this post
Topman is in his full zoan mode just like kaido was when he got smacked around by capitan midd or scabbards
The only gorosei that went hybrid was venus
Yeah, sadly I have to agree: this post Is dumb af.

Imagine comparing Kaido joking around to the Gorosei against their mythical enemy and in a rush to stop VP's message? And that after a supposedly big showing of CoC. So big CoC showing and then fodder attack lol? Is there even some logic behind or we stopped even trying?

When Kaido was serious, his animal mode was anough to damage AdvCoC G4. This farts cannot even move Dorry and Broggy. At least Kinyagi had to explicilty put Dorry and Broggy as pseudo top tiers to mend this mess.

Last edited:
Yeah, sadly I have to agree: this post Is dumb af.

Imagine comparing Kaido joking around to the Gorosei against their mythical enemy and in a rush to stop VP's message? And that after a supposedly big showing of CoC. So big CoC showing and then fodder attack lol? Is there even some logic behind or we stopped even trying?

When Kaido was serious, his animal mode was anough to damage AdvCoC G4. This farts cannot even move Dorry and Broggy. At least Kinyagi had to explicilty put Dorry and Broggy as pseudo top tiers to mend this mess.
To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised in Dorry and Broggy were on the pre-TS Blackbeard level at least. I mean, guys spent how many years beating up on each other?