Powers & Abilities Sandman: The Gorosei Have Shanks Level Haki

As opposed to being embarrassed by Lord of the coast?
As opposed the being the beginnin of the manga and an editor decision.
Post automatically merged:

Damn guys, turns out Marco is actually not a high tier because he regenerates
Marco greatest feat Is surely regeneration, but he did quite a lot more still.

If you take away his regen, I don't even know what general YC he could beat.

Please...

Luffy has made zero comment on their haki or powerlevel being above Yonko or himself
Luffy the guy who had fun fighting kaido was like oh shit guys we need to run, stop screwing around

When they did not?

First they have cut Ju Peter in a half with a hakiless move. Then not only they had blocked Topman supposed big attack, but they sent him flying like some random fodder.

It's not a haki less move. Haki is invisible unless you're using hardening. This is obviously basic armament haki. A nameless generic slash is not a big attack

Your haki goes up when your strength does. Which is why Blackbeard said Luffy is stronger in impel down.
Nope. That not how it works. Otherwise Luffy wouldn't have clashed equally with Ulti, Doflamingo, Lucci etc.

Haki is very emotional as we can see by Future Sight and Nika beating Kaido (he was losing until Kaido said shit that made him angry and allowed him to win)

Nope. That not how it works. Otherwise Luffy wouldn't have clashed equally with Ulti, Doflamingo, Lucci etc.

Haki is very emotional as we can see by Future Sight and Nika beating Kaido (he was losing until Kaido said shit that made him angry and allowed him to win)
Equally clashing doesn't mean your the same level. You sound stupid. Zoro was clashing woth pica all the time then 2 shotted him.

Like i said BB literally could sense Luffy hali before and knew he was stronger than his blunty poster suggested. In Impel down he sense it too that he was stronger.

Even Ulti and Page 1 sensed it and started taking Luffy more serious. Literally Luffy sensed Kizaru coming and didn't know who it was and could tell is was at the level.

https://x.com/sandman_ap/status/1771915625432305735?s=46

From Sandman:
[🔔Lost in translation] Both Shanks' and Saint Mars' Haki are extremely powerful, and based on Jinbe's reaction in the Japanese chapter, they seem to be almost on the same scale. Jinbe described "tremendous Haki" for Shanks and "what a big Haki" for Mars.

To recap the Gorosei have:
- awakened mythical zoans (or are straight up demonic entities)
- immense conqueror’s haki
- immortality

These dudes are stronger than the Yonko and the admirals and I’m an idiot for letting Nika shenanigans make me think otherwise.
Shanks > Gorosei > Yonko > Admiral

Let us know when a fodder like Raizo has the Gorosei screaming like a bitch.

Don't worry, I'll let you know when Raizo will be able to block a blow from serious Kaido.

You don’t need to imagine far weaker characters have done it
Imagine comparing Kaido joking level to Gorosei trying to kill their greatest enemy.

Don't worry, I'll let you know when Raizo Will be abel to block a blow for serious Kaido.
Nah he just blocks Boro breath. While Luffy needs to be in G5 to block mere poison balls from the Gorosei.

Imagine comparing Kaido joking level to Gorosei trying to kill their greatest enemy.
@EmperorKinyagi Brother also thought Admirals were going all out in the 3 vs 1 Luffy, after Akainu established he wanted to kill Luffy the moment he saw him come to Marineford.

Equally clashing doesn't mean your the same level. You sound stupid. Zoro was clashing woth pica all the time then 2 shotted him.

Like i said BB literally could sense Luffy hali before and knew he was stronger than his blunty poster suggested. In Impel down he sense it too that he was stronger.

Even Ulti and Page 1 sensed it and started taking Luffy more serious. Literally Luffy sensed Kizaru coming and didn't know who it was and could tell is was at the level.
He didn't clashed with Pica. He blocked him. Is different.

Not sure about BB feeling his haki first time. Second time he only felt when Luffy punched him. Right? And so was Ulti.

Nika ruined this manga but don’t let that make you powerscale incorrectly.
I love how you guys act like you cared about Luffy so much before that this whole Nika thing just completely ruined the manga for you.

It was time for Luffy to become this strong because we are at EoS. That's what is supposed to happen to the protagonists towards the end of their journey.

The whole underdog shit we've been accustomed to for 20+ years was getting old. It was long past due for Oda to switch things up.