Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
Didn’t you say Killer > Sanji because Killer stood next to Luffy, Kid, Law, and Zoro?
No I said Killer > Sanji because his feats shit all over Sanji, as Sanji hasn't even sniffed tanking a Yonko's named massive attack, surviving a round against Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom and making Kaido scream like a bitch and have internal damage.

On top of that Killer being known as one of the 5 leaders of next generation over Sanji is a portrayal, because we have concrete statement.

Queen is a calamity that's his portrayal with King just like Ace has portrayal with Marco that doesn't mean he's close in strength to King.

For the 1 millionth time standing next to each other is not a portrayal
King neg diffed Raid Shit Lanji
Queen is struggling with base sanji
case closed

King >> Marco >>>> Post Wano Sanji > Queen
King has not left Queen’s side since he was born lmao. But if you wanna ignore that then I say they have equal potrayal because King hasnt gotten any potrayal over Queen. You can easily argue Marco > Jozu and Katakuri > Smoothie, since Marco led the WB Pirates and Katakuri was called the strongest Meme Pirate loads of times. King hasnt got anything to put him above Queen in potrayal, matter of fact hes threat lvl in the raid is literally equal….with Hyou and Franky putting both Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King in equal importance.
Post automatically merged:

one is the leader of all stars and queen s boss
one is kaido s rhm and n2 other is fodder that fights chopper
Show me when Oda wrote that ?

King has not left Queen’s side since he was born lmao. But if you wanna ignore that then I say they have equal potrayal because King hasnt gotten any potrayal over Queen. You can easily argue Marco > Jozu and Katakuri > Smoothie, since Marco led the WB Pirates and Katakuri was called the strongest Meme Pirate loads of times. King hasnt got anything to put him above Queen in potrayal, matter of fact hes threat lvl in the raid is literally equal….with Hyou and Franky putting both Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King in equal importance.
What do you mean he hasn't left?
King defeated Marco alone while Queen was busy trashed by Chopper and Sanji
King trashed Sanji alone while in Raid Shit while Queen failed against Base Sanji
King was the one who called Toppi Robbo and took charge of the whole situation
King was the one checking on both Queen and Jack, even if Queen has that shitty gag going on, its same as Zoro and Sanji, Sanji knows Zoro is his superior and neg diff his ass but gag is still gag.

Oda called King Leader of All Stars in Vivre Card
He said King is next to Kaido only

Vivre Card's Author is Oda, it literally says it on every data book
Don't pick and choose.
Plus you yourself said King > Queen, do you want me to pull up a thread? Have some spine lmao, accept your L and stick to it

What do you mean he hasn't left?
King defeated Marco alone while Queen was busy trashed by Chopper and Sanji
King trashed Sanji alone while in Raid Shit while Queen failed against Base Sanji
King was the one who called Toppi Robbo and took charge of the whole situation
King was the one checking on both Queen and Jack, even if Queen has that shitty gag going on, its same as Zoro and Sanji, Sanji knows Zoro is his superior and neg diff his ass but gag is still gag.

Oda called King Leader of All Stars in Vivre Card
He said King is next to Kaido only

Vivre Card's Author is Oda, it literally says it on every data book
Don't pick and choose.
Plus you yourself said King > Queen, do you want me to pull up a thread? Have some spine lmao, accept your L and stick to it
- Show me the panel of King defeating Marco solo. Show me where it was stated he defeated Marco solo ?
- King took advantage of a distracted Sanji. Congrats Blacktooth can also do that.
- Jack also gave orders to Tobbi Roppo.
- King didnt check on shit

Oda doesnt Vivre Cards.
Nope

Okay Killer looked more impressive than King back then
Now King defeated Marco alone in base
Where as Killer is still busy with Hawkins
I do put Killer above Queen tho but King is stronger
Lmao Killer didnt do shit and King didnt defeat Marco solo.

Show me the panel of King defeating Marco solo. Show me where it was stated he defeated Marco solo ?
- King took advantage of a distracted Sanji. Congrats Blacktooth can also do that.
- Jack also gave orders to Tobbi Roppo.
- King didnt check on shit
What kind of a dog shit is that?
Last time we checked only on panel damage done to Marco ever was by King, Queen hasn't even shown ability to tickle Marco yet.
King was fighting Marco the whole time Queen was busy with Sanji and next we check marco is defeated while Queen is still busy with Sanji.
If you are so stupid to not figure that out on your own, then you need to learn how to read. You need to show me a panel saying Queen has fought Marco after chopper attacked him. They were fighitng in the air Queen's slow turtle bitch ass can't keep up

Lmao Killer didnt do shit and King didnt defeat Marco solo.
Killer's feats still put him significantly above Queen but below King
I basically see King as EoS Version of Sanji on steroids.
MUCH MUCH STRONGER Kicker
FAR stronger physically
Significantly faster
Much more durable
Far superior fire ability

Plus give him swordsmanship and df buff

What kind of a dog shit is that?
Last time we checked only on panel damage done to Marco ever was by King, Queen hasn't even shown ability to tickle Marco yet.
King was fighting Marco the whole time Queen was busy with Sanji and next we check marco is defeated while Queen is still busy with Sanji.
If you are so stupid to not figure that out on your own, then you need to learn how to read. You need to show me a panel saying Queen has fought Marco after chopper attacked him. They were fighitng in the air Queen's slow turtle bitch ass can't keep up
What damage ? What did King do ? That scracth ? Or cutting off his wing ? Well guess what Queen shot holes through Marco’s neck…..Wow

Yes and we know OP characters teleport. Sanji kicked Queen in 1022, and Queen teleported near Marco and King, ready to fight with King. Easily the same thing could happen off-panel. Marco kept on coming back to Queen twice, once when Queen was about to attack hyou, second time to help Chopper. Why are you assuming Marco didnt interrupt Sanji vs Queen…

The statement Queen stated about being suprised he’s still alive, literally confirms that Queen helped defeat him. Cope.

Killer's feats still put him significantly above Queen but below King
I basically see King as EoS Version of Sanji on steroids.
MUCH MUCH STRONGER Kicker
FAR stronger physically
Significantly faster
Much more durable
Far superior fire ability

Plus give him swordsmanship and df buff
Killer has no fucking feats. He didnt do anything….

- Queen oneshot a Tobbi Roppo in Base
- Has technology that can oneshot Wano Luffy
- Takes Zero damage from MP Chopper, who can throw Mountain tops
- Cracked a Yonko’s skull and made her go to sleep
- Tanked a shock wave and a full momentum talon attack from a YC1, and healed in one chap.

What in the holy fuck is this weakling who’s struggling against Hawkins…..shown thats remotely comparable.

What damage ? What did King do ? That scracth ? Or cutting off his wing ? Well guess what Queen shot holes through Marco’s neck…..Wow
Scratching Marco after cutting that wing is virtually more than any admirals do. Shooting lasers, lmao that did fuck all to Marco, King in that moment showed he has both speed and lethality to casually damage Marco. In the hour long fight they had Marco damage King so much, he went to limit.
That's the reason why Marco is constantly mentioning King's race and gives two shits about Queen.

Yes and we know OP characters teleport. Sanji kicked Queen in 1022, and Queen teleported near Marco and King, ready to fight with King. Easily the same thing could happen off-panel. Marco kept on coming back to Queen twice, once when Queen was about to hyou, second time to help Chopper. Why are you assume Marco didnt interrupt Sanji vs Queen…
Nonsense.
Bunch of made up nonsense
Coping Mechanism
Denial of manga itself.
That's all this paragraph says, so unless you have something better more meaningful, miss me with this bullshit

The statement Queen stated about being suprised he’s still alive, literally confirms that Queen helped defeat him. Cope.
Wtf?
That has to be stupidest interpretation ever. The statement only literally confirms King was the only one who defeated him, as why else would Queen be surprised? If he himself defeated Marco, he would know if he's down or not.

Queen oneshot a Tobbi Roppo in Base
Bullshit, Drake wasn't one shot, Who's who was there, whole thing was off paneled.
You said it yourself King shits on Queen and you made that thread after this moment happened. Want me to show it to you?

- Has technology that can oneshot Wano Luffy
Luffy is dog shit, even apoo one shot his ass

- Takes Zero damage from MP Chopper, who can throw Mountain tops
Lmaoooooooooooo Even chopper bloodied his weak ass.
mOnStEr cHoPpEr ooo what a gladiator, he managed to not die from attack of a racoon dog

- Cracked a Yonko’s skull and made her go to sleep
Lmao Meme's trash, she lost her memories to tiny fall, even gedatsu has stronger skull than that

- Tanked a shock wave and a full momentum talon attack from a YC1, and healed in one chap.
Marco hits like a girl anyways, Killer no sold Indra from Meme while nameless attacks from Meme knocked out Queen

What in the holy fuck is this weakling who’s struggling against Hawkins…..shown thats remotely comparable.
So selective reading huh? Hawkins is literally using Kidd as a hostage

Scratching Marco after cutting that wing is virtually more than any admirals do. Shooting lasers, lmao that did fuck all to Marco, King in that moment showed he has both speed and lethality to casually damage Marco. In the hour long fight they had Marco damage King so much, he went to limit.
That's the reason why Marco is constantly mentioning King's race and gives two shits about Queen.

Nonsense.
Coping Mechanism
Denial of manga itself.
That's all this paragraph says, so unless you have something better more meaningful, miss me with this bullshit

Wtf?
That has to be stupidest interpretation ever. The statement only literally confirms King was the only one who defeated him, as why else would Queen be surprised? If he himself defeated Marco, he would know if he's down or not.

Bullshit, Drake wasn't one shot, Who's who was there, whole thing was off paneled.
You said it yourself King shits on Queen and you made that thread after this moment happened. Want me to show it to you?

mOnStEr cHoPpEr ooo what a gladiator, he managed to not die from attack of a racoon dog

Lmao Meme's trash, she lost her memories to tiny fall, even gedatsu has stronger skull than that

Marco hits like a girl anyways, Killer no sold Indra from Meme while nameless attacks from Meme knocked out Queen

Queen’s bullets pieirced through Marco’s neck. How is this any different to King cutting off his wing

Yh good for King for his only feat is to be born somewhere.

Nonsense.
Coping Mechanism
Denial of manga itself.
Lmao cry

Wtf?

Is this **** forreal rn ? If King ”defeated“ Marco, and Marco came back up. Queen would be pissed at King and shout at him. Same way he did when King failed at getting rid of Meme. The fact that hes suprised and isnt blaming anyone, just shows that he was involved and truly believed they killed him.

Whos Who aint even got his sword out and Queen got it out and it has blood on it. Theres no evidence for Whos Who attacking him, but there is evidence for Queen attacking him

Luffy can literally oneshot Killer lmao

With Marco’s help. After Marco left, non of Chopper’s attack did damage. Learn how to read the manga you clown.

She lost it to currents were not sure how strong they are….Imagine calling a Yonko trash lol

Did you juust not call Meme trash lol. Meme didnt knock him out you clown. Zoans cant change forms when they conciousness. And Queen was quite clearly changing forms whilst he was on the floor.

And hes still struggling.

The most popular swordsman in Japanese fiction is a worst fight than Kizaru because?

I’m still on Luffy vs Smoker, but that’s because I think Smoker will beat Aokiji in the Blackbeard arc to mirror god valley.
I love Smoker. He’s definitely gonna be stronger than he was on Punk Hazard the next time we see him so this could be interesting

Luffy teaming up with Smoker has been being built up for years, literally he’s the most important marine in the manga. And after hearing about Roger and Garps team up for god valley, it just makes sense for Luffy and Smoker to do the same against Blackbeard and Aokiji.
Smoker is way to weak to catch up to Luffy lol
Back in PH he was already far behind him, now the gap is ridiculous.

To be honest, I don't think Sanji will fight an admiral one on one. If he cross path with one, it will be a stalemate. I believe too much will be happening for a 1v1 match up with an admiral. The only one I see is Luffy vs Akainu and even that might be Sabo's fight.

Is this **** forreal rn ? If King ”defeated“ Marco, and Marco came back up. Queen would be pissed at King and shout at him. Same way he did when King failed at getting rid of Meme. The fact that hes suprised and isnt blaming anyone, just shows that he was involved and truly believed they killed him.
Lmao Queens a lil bitch and we both know that
Stop trying hard
First you spend months dick riding King when we told you to calm your tits.
Now you are being dishonest