Powers & Abilities Sanji and his accomplishments as a lifter: I’ll let you discuss the wedding cake while I prepare for a big Vergo thread coming up

Bamboo is just a plant, a means to express himself. His massive unstobpable power is that which makes the bamboo more than just a plant, but a vechicle of mass destruction
It's true that Vergo's ankles are stronger than bamboo, but his striking power is enhanced by the bamboo since it increases the length and multiplies the force.

So in a way, the bamboo is stronger than his ankle.

Monet was serving me some very nice pastry lately, and after a hard days work in the dojo she always gives me hard backrubs (same ones strong enough to restrain Luffy but much stronger to properly stimulate my neck muscles) and that always leads to some good blood flow into my brain to stimulate good ideas. Now I had a really nice cake, and that got me thinking
You should write Smut

Let's be honest, the sanji lifting feat isn't all that impressive, everyone in one piece is superhuman, one of the first villains in the series (captain morgan) swung his axe hand with so much force that he cut through brick and chainlink fence with the wind of his swing (like a good multiple meters horizontally). They all were massively superhuman even beginning of series (besides nami and usopp)

C

critical mindset

This is about as far as I'm willing to go public with my knack for smut:cheers:
Let's be honest, the sanji lifting feat isn't all that impressive, everyone in one piece is superhuman, one of the first villains in the series (captain morgan) swung his axe hand with so much force that he cut through brick and chainlink fence with the wind of his swing (like a good multiple meters horizontally). They all were massively superhuman even beginning of series (besides nami and usopp)
Agree, Morgan was taken down by Luffy but he was a strong ass dude physically. That swing was just pure strength and no swordsmanship technique or anything like that bs. Zoro needed to learn the technique to do that against Ohm and the emphasis here was special techique (Morgan just swung the axe like a brute). I mean just because Morgan lacked the battle skills to deal with Luffy doesn't mean he is physcially weaker than later villains. He might be a tough ass lifter in fact.

I mean Zoro lifted a piece of a concrete building onto his shoulder but with effort (when injured); Sanji threw massive iron chains much heavier in TB when more injured. This cake feat is more impressive than that. Katakuri can't do this; Zoro can't do this; Luffy can't do this etc. Sanji is a massive lifter, and I think his training focuses a lot on lifting (TB iron chain feat)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

critical mindset

Sanji's lifting hte cake feat isn't impressive for any of those characters tbh, Sanji's lifting feat is more a finesse and balance feat than a strength feat. It's that he could jump around with it while keeping it together, it's like how the main in initial d stops the cup from spilling while drifting.
Nah it is a good feat. It's hard to scale someone like Morgan in terms of lifting ability based on his pure strength slash, but let's just look at how Zoro struggled with the concrete building

By comparison Luffy freed himself from two four storey houses or whatever it was.

That still doesn't come close to the TB feat Sanji pulled off. So in terms of scaling lifting ability, Sanji comes out on top in the monster trio (don't know about Franky Chopper I feel I need to look at what they can do tbh)

Sanji's feat is a tremendous feat and Sanji needs to be recognised for his

Nah it is a good feat. It's hard to scale someone like Morgan in terms of lifting ability based on his pure strength slash, but let's just look at how Zoro struggled with the concrete building

By comparison Luffy freed himself from two four storey houses or whatever it was.

That still doesn't come close to the TB feat Sanji pulled off. So in terms of scaling lifting ability, Sanji comes out on top in the monster trio (don't know about Franky Chopper I feel I need to look at what they can do tbh)

Sanji's feat is a tremendous feat and Sanji needs to be recognised for his
Franky was unable to even damage base Lucci so his lifting feats are useless, and CHopper even in monster point would be weaker than Franky tbh.

C

critical mindset

Franky was unable to even damage base Lucci so his lifting feats are useless, and CHopper even in monster point would be weaker than Franky tbh.
Striking feat is not equal to lifting feat. Luffy is bolstered by elasticity and G2 to hurt Lucci

Btw, you remember how Franky stopped Spandam's elephant with one arm, I'm sure you know of that feat ;) that was pretty dope display of strength actually.

C

critical mindset

was taken down by zoro though
Ah yeah that's right, I meant Luffy could pummel him down. Zoro cut him down in a "cheapshot" or whatever but Morgan was not a good fighter. Might have just been a musclehead to use his physicality as less skilled opponent with good effect, but against the better fighters like Luffy and Kuro and Zoro he was outmatched

Striking feat is not equal to lifting feat. Luffy is bolstered by elasticity and G2 to hurt Lucci

Btw, you remember how Franky stopped Spandam's elephant with one arm, I'm sure you know of that feat ;) that was pretty dope display of strength actually.
Just like Boundman isn't all strenght but also haki. There are so many examples that could be possibly entertained.

We can summarize it this way:

It's either haki, physical prowess (finess) or hax or even skill.

Guys like Sanji rely more on 1 and 4, depending on situation.